Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Happy birthday, Bo.

  1. #1
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    You emo.













  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    across the street
    Posts
    3,184
    hey happy b day bo
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804


    Yeah Lilmiss must wait upon you hand and foot


    shame the rest of your body will get nowt like but at least the hand and foot can have a rockin' birthday
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post


    Yeah Lilmiss must wait upon you hand and foot


    shame the rest of your body will get nowt like but at least the hand and foot can have a rockin' birthday
    There's no chance in hell she'd do that

    I won a bet we had on the grand national and she had to be my slave for the day and instead of doing as she was told, she refused and went in a strop

    Maybe I'm not hitting her hard enough

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post


    Yeah Lilmiss must wait upon you hand and foot


    shame the rest of your body will get nowt like but at least the hand and foot can have a rockin' birthday
    There's no chance in hell she'd do that

    I won a bet we had on the grand national and she had to be my slave for the day and instead of doing as she was told, she refused and went in a strop

    Maybe I'm not hitting her hard enough:shifty:
    Like when she is safe distance away (200 miles)?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  7. Lounge   -   #7
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,619
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Get plastered you bastard
    Happy Birthday to you

    oh...and many happy returns.

    Are you 10
    Are you 20
    Are you 30
    Are you 40
    Are you 50

    you know, you can stop me when I get to your age

    Are you 60
    Are you in a retirement home???

    Nevermind..
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")



  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Get plastered you bastard
    Happy Birthday to you

    oh...and many happy returns.

    Are you 10
    Are you 20
    Are you 30
    Are you 40
    Are you 50

    you know, you can stop me when I get to your age

    Are you 60
    Are you in a retirement home???

    Nevermind..
    None of the above.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    H.B., Bo.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    Happy Birthday, Bo!

    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •