Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: waffles question/complaint

Poster BT Rep: +5
    @deathking: i'm actually in somerville, just outside boston, but unless you're from the area nobody would know the difference. i actually have a good friend here who's from newton originally, and i'm probably in that area once a month or so.

@awoeonip: seeing as i haven't really been around for that long, i see bt rep more the way you explained it. like you said, there are plenty of people with high rep that really aren't reputable at all - it's really easy to check their past posts and see that. i mean, sometimes they can get high rep simply because they trade accounts like crazy, and that isn't really trustworthy to start with.

whatever people's opinions are, it was just a minor complaint, but i'm glad i got a few people thinking.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    Man you live in boston? I live in newton! We're like brothers lol!
    I also live in boston. Mattapan for the folks that are from the bean, lol. My whole family meaning my aunties and grandmother were raised in newton wellesley though.
    Last edited by grimms; 12-13-2007 at 05:19 AM. Reason: edit

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    KOneWOne's Avatar Nothing to see here BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by stereonumeral View Post

i've given away something like ten invites to different trackers here so far, and i end up with only +2 bt rep. bunch of generous bastards here huh? and on top of that, i can see that only about three of those invited have even used their accounts. frigging waste.

I am with you man. I decided to give up a lot of my trackers when I found out my wife was pregnant. I probably gave away at least 30 invites and accounts and only received 5 BT reps...and as you said a lot of those I invite have never used their accounts. I can only guess that those people are account traders that are holding on to them until they can trade them to some one else.

I found a lot of people were down right rude, almost demanding an invite and I would say more than half never even said thank you, and only 5 even repped me.

I think people take FST for granted. They think they can always come on here and get easy invites. However if people feel their invites are not appreciated then they will go somewhere else and the FST BitTorrent Invites forum will dry up.

K1

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I myself is also about 10 rep points short but meh w.e......I aint complaining. It's upto them, you can't really force anyone to give u rep. Some r just nice n give reps n some just don't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12