Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Birthday$oFine

Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Happy birthday
    can i have the SCT invite plz
    i want it because it's the best tracker ever
    hope you pick me
    and good luck to all

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    happy birthday Grind$oFine and i wish you all your dreams comes true

also hope to be branch of the tree, coz im good user respecting every tracker i have ( or will have )

im a good seeder , and i like movies , want to be part of new community
    Last edited by 9NINE; 12-13-2007 at 05:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Happy birthday Grind$oFine and what a nice giveaway! I am requesting one ScT invite please. Why do I want ScT? I want ScT because I heard it has great packs, content, speed and pre-times. I've been looking for this tracker for a long time and it would be THE perfect christmas gift I could ever receive. Why do I deserve the invite? I deserve the invite because I've been helping other members here without expecting anything in return. When I earn an invite to ScT I'll give one away for free here. I've never been there before, won't cheat my ratio or trade my account. Why would I trade my ScT account if I've been looking for one? Hehe. My speedtest and seedbox screens are in my sig and I can pm u ratio proofs if u want. Thanks for taking your time to read this and good luck everyone. Happy Holidays.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Recoba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    happy BD m8

i need revtt please man i have been looking for it for a long time

i can show you good ratio proofs from good trackers
    Last edited by Recoba; 12-14-2007 at 01:02 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Happy 18th..... I would love the chance @ the s*t invite. Have screens-speedtest's-ect. I think you know i do not trade any invites-accounts, never did! From the reviews(which i do not doubt.) this site is the top of its kind, if so i would excel on this site as i said i can show proofs- ect, am not a trader! Never have traded anything! Heard it was Hard to seed? But that is no problem for me!I will never req anything again if i got into this site! It is all i need besides 1 other which is not allowed to be giving out here(bmt*).I respect the rules of all site and respect the members here that are not greedy, giving invites on your own B-Day. Thats a good member no doubt! Hope to be considered, if proofs are needed i would rather pm- i know my own limits and would not ask for it if i could not handle it! Like tt- its high ranked but i am not a trance music fan really so i would not bother asking for one, if offered free i would not take it as i would rather see someone with a love of trance music get it over me...I consider s*t the elite of the o dayz!
    Last edited by pone44; 12-13-2007 at 07:58 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Hi, and a BIG happy birthday, I remember my 18'th birthday, sure was something special

Well I am really interested in the ScT invite, and if I'm not the lucky one, I would really appreciate a RevTT invite.

I know that ScT has one of the best social communities there is, and well I'm not gonna say it's the main reason, cause that would be a lie, but it sure is one of the main reasons I wanna get on there, of course together with the pre time, speed and quality releases.
    I always seed back at least to a 1:3 ratio if not more.

And no I'm NOT a trader, neither a Hit 'n Runner og stuff like that, I always put an honor in being as good as a member possible can.

I hope you will consider me

To prove my case I have posted some screens, though not requested.

[img=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5820/ntbi8.th.jpg]

[img=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/709/tlxx8.th.jpg]

Last edited by NOLF; 12-14-2007 at 01:12 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Have you decided the winners yet? I would really like to know
    Seize the Day

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    loads of respect 2 u m8..glad 2 c some1 actually giving away on his birthday rather than just asking for ftn on his birthday!
    Been There, Done That

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    loads of respect 2 u m8..glad 2 c some1 actually giving away on his birthday rather than just asking for ftn on his birthday!
    I agreed

PS: In your signature it stands: "Never anti-traded". To be correct it should be "Never Traded". When I read it I understand it as "trader", but maybe it's just me
    Just want to help with your English
    Seize the Day

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast