Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Want Waffles, What Do I Have To Do

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    186
    From what I understand there is free leech going on at Waffles and no invites until then. What invites are YOU willing to trade for to pass on a Waffles to me?I am willing to give YOU an invite to all of these for one Waffles. Let me know if we can make a trade
    Last edited by jaysik; 12-14-2007 at 10:25 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    29
    Posts
    312
    tl don't have invites. You should wait until they open invites and then you maybe will get on invite there. It should be pretty soon I guess
    Seize the Day

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    186
    didnt quite get that carpediemm, well thanks for at least acknowledging a post here. Seems most of the communication is not really happening anymore on the coveted FST. Or its just me cause I dont seem to be the most popular. Would it help if i lied and said i was a girl, would i then get a WAFFLES invite? I have been on the board for a year, and I can not even get one invite to a tracker I want, and mind you I gave a way a lot of free good ones, just look at me rep remarks,
    Fin De La Vie
    Last edited by jaysik; 12-13-2007 at 09:14 PM.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    MaaxHimself's Avatar Borat Sagdiyev BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysik View Post
    didnt quite get that carpediemm, well thanks for at least acknowledging a post here. Seems most of the communication is not really happening anymore on the coveted FST. Or its just me cause I dont seem to be the most popular. Would it help if i lied and said i was a girl, would i then get a WAFFLES invite?
    Well being active in the forums is whats going to help you the most. I have waffles, but still haven't got an invite, so I'm guessing its pretty hard to come by.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    186
    well I know that for a fact, but all the people I used to know on here are gone

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Feeling Clammy
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    56
    Steps to get Waffles

    INGREDIENTS:
    * 2 cups sifted flour
    * 3 teaspoons baking powder
    * 1 tablespoon sugar
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt
    * 3 eggs, separated
    * 1 1/2 cups milk
    * 5 tablespoons melted shortening
    PREPARATION:
    Mix and sift dry ingredients. Combine beaten egg yolks, milk and shortening; add to dry ingredients, beating until smooth. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Pour batter into each section of a hot waffle iron. Cook waffles until crispy and browned. Waffle recipe serves 6.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by pawned View Post
    INGREDIENTS:
    * 2 cups sifted flour
    * 3 teaspoons baking powder
    * 1 tablespoon sugar
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt
    * 3 eggs, separated
    * 1 1/2 cups milk
    * 5 tablespoons melted shortening
    PREPARATION:
    Mix and sift dry ingredients. Combine beaten egg yolks, milk and shortening; add to dry ingredients, beating until smooth. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Pour batter into each section of a hot waffle iron. Cook waffles until crispy and browned. Waffle recipe serves 6.

    if it was only that simple.....lol

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    you never know who might help you out .
    all you have to do is to ask nice,without to trade,and you will receive an invitation from a good user
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    186
    that could be true, I will try then.....

    Please, please may I have a Waffles invite? I will trade nothing for it except my true love for music and the opportunity to fulfill it

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pawned View Post
    Steps to get Waffles

    INGREDIENTS:
    * 2 cups sifted flour
    * 3 teaspoons baking powder
    * 1 tablespoon sugar
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt
    * 3 eggs, separated
    * 1 1/2 cups milk
    * 5 tablespoons melted shortening
    PREPARATION:
    Mix and sift dry ingredients. Combine beaten egg yolks, milk and shortening; add to dry ingredients, beating until smooth. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Pour batter into each section of a hot waffle iron. Cook waffles until crispy and browned. Waffle recipe serves 6.
    Wow it works!
    recommended to anyone else wanting to get in this site!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •