Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Z - The Movie Movie

Originally posted by Posessor@25 July 2003 - 14:53
    yeah he is, i think he's a great choice because he's like a copy of nappa don't you think so? who else could play nappa?
    vin diesel lol it would be perfect cus he's big, dumb and dies early on in the movie lol

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by Vyrus+25 July 2003 - 16:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vyrus @ 25 July 2003 - 16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Posessor@25 July 2003 - 14:53
    yeah he is, i think he&#39;s a great choice because he&#39;s like a copy of nappa don&#39;t you think so? who else could play nappa?
    vin diesel lol it would be perfect cus he&#39;s big, dumb and dies early on in the movie lol [/b][/quote]
    yeah and verne troyer (yeah i cant spell ) could be that midget ass krillen

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Bill Goldberg is a wise choice for Nappa, although I&#39;m not entirely sure on who should play Goku.

There&#39;s no-one in Hollywood that looks like him at all... I mean, who&#39;s gonna play Vegeta? Or Gohan? Or Bulma? Y&#39;see, they&#39;re gonna have to be the perfect cast if the film&#39;s to be any good.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by LeUaNt|cS@24 July 2003 - 12:03
    According to Saiyanz Rage, a source within 20th Century Fox has posted the following:

FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of somewhere between 3 to 4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ movie saga to be 4 episodes long (4 movies). Starting in The Saiyan Saga, The Frieza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Majin Buu Saga.
    George Lucas&#39; CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects. Some sad news, due to casting and scheduling difficulties, filming that was set to begin real soon has been put off until Summer 2004. The original Release Date. Once the movie is finished filming and all post-production effects are added in, this movie may not be out until well into 2005.

As of right now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "DragonBall Z", but FOX is also leaning toward "DragonBall Z: Unlimited" or "DragonBall Z: Fight For Man Kind."

None of this information is confirmed.
    Three to four hours? I don&#39;t think that&#39;s a wise idea for what surely is going to be a purely action movie. Not to mention four movies? These are pretty lofty goals for a genre that makes traditionally shitty transitions to live-action...

Seriously... 75% of this movie is either going to be CG, or the action is going to severely toned down compared to the animated series.

Besides, read that last sentence there... Right now it&#39;s all "my friend&#39;s brother&#39;s roommate&#39;s sister&#39;s cousin said..." stuff.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    I hope they dont make this movie. They would be ruining an already ruined tv show. The show was good when it first came out and not many people knew about it. Then people got into it and it became a huge hit with all audiences. Then it sucked making this movie will just show how low hollywood would go just to get money. Sham on fox trying to make a movie about DBZ. And if they do make it how will they get the hair?????

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    i dont think the hair will be that much of a problem. i&#39;d say getting characters that matched. They had a poll at dragonballz.com to see who would play vegeta and it had like jacki chan and jet li and other people i think, but jacki chan won. If you put big hair on jacki chan and gave jacki chan a smug look on his face then he would be the perfect vegeta. There&#39;s one problem though. Jacki chan doesn&#39;t necessarily talk good english and he&#39;s a comedy guy. I could just see him in this movie. "I get you kakarot." "You no beat me". "You go dis way, I go dat way." "CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH".

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    the hair was a joke. Its how they are going to pull off all the fight sequences. I hope the movie tanks. I hope it sinks lower then Titanic, not the movie the boat.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    i dont know how they will do the blazing fight scenes but it&#39;ll be cool to watch. If this accually comes out and is even half good then i believe it will shatter records because dbz has to be the most watched cartoon ever. People from all ages watches it. I hope it will be a high budget film.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    OMG A FRIGGIN MOVIE OMG THIS IS GONNA E TYTE&#33;&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    The official DragonBall Z site says that Jackie Chan will play Vegeta and Jet Li will play Goku:
    No it doesn&#39;t. It says that THE FANS want Jackie Chan and Jet Li. This doesn&#39;t mean that they will be in the movie. Remember, just because rabbid fan boys want something doesn&#39;t mean they will get it.

can u imagine them with yellow spiked upp HAIR&#33; and yelling kamaheheha&#33; LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast