Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hashish Withdrawal

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

That's why I wanna get some now, Dan, cuz I know it will kick me for a loop.
    are you serious about giving it up?
    Dunno mate. It's Christmas. Can't see meself going through Chistmas and the new year without a serious toke like.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    well ring your mate then

3. Lounge   -   #13
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I'm not here to judge you; but to clear up any misunderstanding pot, hash and anything else formed from good ol' bud is definitely addictive: psychologically and physically.

The symptoms you describe are all normal signs of withdrawal. You describe problems with sleeping and feeling really cranky, but you probably also may feel more worried/anxious and your appetite is not as good as it used to be.

I used to smoke WAY more ganga than I do now and remember back then, when I cut back, that my head and body were really against the idea and it took me quite some time before I felt like I could manage smoking occasionally without thinking about it all the time.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    That 'skuff' wot they sell in Dam is great.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    I'm not here to judge you; but to clear up any misunderstanding pot, hash and anything else formed from good ol' bud is definitely addictive: psychologically and physically.

The symptoms you describe are all normal signs of withdrawal. You describe problems with sleeping and feeling really cranky, but you probably also may feel more worried/anxious and your appetite is not as good as it used to be.

I used to smoke WAY more ganga than I do now and remember back then, when I cut back, that my head and body were really against the idea and it took me quite some time before I felt like I could manage smoking occasionally without thinking about it all the time.
    Actually, Kallie, my appetite has improved. I used to be too stoned to bother eating. Seriously.

I'm one of these fuckers who doesn't do things by halves. I'm like the fucking cookie monster ffs.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    That 'skuff' wot they sell in Dam is great.
    Yep, from what I remember. I'm barred from Holland now but that's a story for another day.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Do what you want or do something else.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Strange...

I started smoking green when I was 14, by the time I was 17 I would get up in the morning and the first thing I'd do was have a spliff.

However, I've never had any problems not smoking it. Nor did I have any problems not taking E, speed or cocaine when it wasn't around.
    I have no problem going on a wee binge for a few weeks and they going T total for ages.

I think it just depends on your personality really, and the way you were brought up.

I find that most of the people I know in Belgium enjoy recreational drugs. Some may do it continuously for a few months and then just stop. But here in the UK... I find that people are so worried about how and where to get the stuff and worrying about the legal side of things that they just have it whenever they can get it...

There's a lot to be said for legalisation IMHO

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Do what you want or do something else.
    kay.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Been there.... I smoked for about 8 years and than, due to my choice of life (becoming a pilot) I had to quit. Been wanting to stop before that ether way.
    It were 8 crazy lovely years... which included 7 trips to Amsterdam and 2 to Marrocco.
    Also loved to smoke one or two before going to bed. (Joints not bongs)

Ether way... it took me about 2 weeks to get back to normal after I quit smoking.
    in these 2 weeks I couldn't sleep good as well and (also) because of that I became a bit angry than normal...

But no worries man.... what doesn't kill makes you stronger and I guarantee you will love being sober for a while.
    It's different. Everything kinda looks different and you start enjoying you normally wouldn't while smoking.

But I can tell you this.. after this good feeling passes you will want to smoke a joint (bong) now and then... but you should only do it when you feel you absolutely don't need it anymore.

Hang in there man
    Cheers
    Last edited by IceTee; 12-13-2007 at 09:16 PM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast