Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hashish Withdrawal

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I've never been much of a grass smoker. I do smoke a helluva lot of hash though.

I started smoking it when I was 14. Having a few jays here and there. I started smoking heavily, I suppose, when I was about 17. I'm 33 now. Since I was 17, I've smoked like a chimney. Not joints, (well, only in company). I lived and worked in Holland from about the age of 18 to 21 and the main reason for this was to pursue that lifestyle, in all honesty.

The way I smoke is with "Fuckits"- well, that's what we call it over here. It's very similar to a water bong or bucket only a lot more potent, imo. I won't go into the physics but it pretty much knocks your socks off. I'd do maybe 4 or 5 of those a night.

I've done this continually since I was 17 every night in life. I've always had problems sleeping and this has sufficed to send me off to beddy-byes quite nicely, thank you very much. I've never had a problem holding down a job and I'm generally quite an amiable bugger so there really wasn't much of a bad effect on the wife and kids. However, quite recently, something in me wanted to stop.

So, I haven't had a smoke in 3 weeks and I've got to tell you, I've never been so miserable in my puff (if you will). I can't sleep a wink. I'm irritable in my job. Which isn't nice because I do payroll for about 2000 people and it requires me to be reasonable and nice. When I do sleep, I'm having nightmares- scary ones. I'm generally a snappy fucker and I don't like myself much when I'm not totally wopped off my head. I've also hit the vino pretty hard since I've stopped.

They say that ganja isn't addictive but I'll tell you, it's habit forming as fuck. I must say, it's helped me somewhat coming back here to post- gives the old grey matter some exercise and what not but my palms are sweating as I type this.

I'm very tempted now to go and see a mate and get an ounce of pollen and smoke the fuck right out of it.

Fuckety fuck fuck!

Rant over.

Thanks for reading.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I've never been into smoking.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I've never been into smoking.
    Holy fuck, you read quick as fuck.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    yeah it is shit going through withdrawals, sleepless nights, mental dreams when you do drop off.

Its worth it though cos when you finally succumb the first joint gets you proper stoned.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Well you're doing well mate, 3 weeks is good. I understand what your going through. I've done it and agree that MaryJane is addictive company. I did quit a few times, but I'm bunning again now...those bongs sound pretty serious..We have vapourises is that what you mean? Those are orsum.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    yeah it is shit going through withdrawals, sleepless nights, mental dreams when you do drop off.

Its worth it though cos when you finally succumb the first joint gets you proper stoned.
    That's why I wanna get some now, Dan, cuz I know it will kick me for a loop.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Living in Holland must make it harder...shirley.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Well you're doing well mate, 3 weeks is good. I understand what your going through. I've done it and agree that MaryJane is addictive company. I did quit a few times, but I'm bunning again now...those bongs sound pretty serious..We have vapourises is that what you mean? Those are orsum.
    Always wanted to get a vaporizor. Wonder what 'er indoors would say if I asked for one for xmas.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Living in Holland must make it harder...shirley.
    Yeah but I was a sprog at the time. All I gave a feck about was gettin' orf me tits.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

That's why I wanna get some now, Dan, cuz I know it will kick me for a loop.
    are you serious about giving it up?

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast