Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: noob to the lounge q

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Web 5.1
    Age
    78
    Posts
    2,108
    Well, Im not a noob to bt or bt invites, but I was always wondering what the history behind "STFU Manker" is
    Last edited by WarrenBuffet; 12-13-2007 at 10:07 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Manker is the most prolific poster (under one account) in FST history.

    Ya noob.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    it must always be given as an option in any poll and must always be chosen over the other answers, if it isn't the poll will be completely wrong

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    Well, Im not a noob ot bt or bt invites,
    WTF does that mean.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    He is not a beginner when it comes to bit torrent or bit torrent invites, apparently. :/

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    He is not a beginner when it comes to bit torrent or bit torrent invites, apparently. :/
    Ah, he's claiming to be a cunt who doesn't care about other filesharer's rights.

    Is that in some vain attempt to endear himself. How would that work then.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    He is not a beginner when it comes to bit torrent or bit torrent invites, apparently. :/
    Ah, he's claiming to be a cunt who doesn't care about other filesharer's rights.

    Is that in some vain attempt to endear himself. How would that work then.
    not very well at all in practice it would seem
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post

    Ah, he's claiming to be a cunt who doesn't care about other filesharer's rights.

    Is that in some vain attempt to endear himself. How would that work then.
    not very well at all in practice it would seem
    :earl::wurd:

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    827
    everyone who signs up to this site is a filesharing whore.

    even the grandpa's around here, dont tell me they're into "invites".

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    everyone who signs up to this site is a filesharing whore.

    even the grandpa's around here, dont tell me they're into "invites".
    Bollocks like.

    The vast majority in the lounge were at the concept of Kazaa and at he death and at the concept of BT so

    actually, I can't be arsed finis

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •