Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me with this anti-Clinton paper

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Ænima View Post
    I am libertarian, but vote republican. Reasons is simply that I value economy liberty greater than social liberty. Social liberty is inevitable, anyway.
    Many- say, a few billion Chinese for instance, might disagree.

There really isn't any reason to vote Democrat unless you are poor and think that you have a right to ask others for the products of their mind... if you think your "Need" grants you a right to deprive people of their property by force of the government.
    Unlike the Republicans who, over the course of the last two disastrous administrations, have spent us into the highest debt ever...not to mention a foreign policy mess that we may never recover from.

You could mention the economic fallacies of the Democrats. Read some wikipedia articles on Capitalism, inalienable rights, and Objectivism.
    As a self-admitted Republican, you might want to be careful about dissing Democrats over "inalienable rights".
    Read some wiki articles about Guantanamo and habeus corpus or warrantless wiretapping and get back to us.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    bosse de nage's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    go further than that...look up some articles on how fascist states arise.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Heh, if you can't even come up with valid political arguments on your own; don't bother.

You and so many others are going about this the wrong way. You don't take into account the actual politics. Instead you start with the person or party ideology that you hate, then digg up the needed shit you don't like...

I guess two sides is all you need to throw shit against the other....
    Last edited by ahctlucabbuS; 01-29-2008 at 01:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12