Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Second Ending

Poster
    Well that was an anti-climax, i thought there'd be a bit more happen than that

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by monkfi5h@26 July 2003 - 12:38
    Well that was an anti-climax, i thought there&#39;d be a bit more happen than that
    geez try not to reply to every topic. damn i see you name everywhere

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    The Passion
    I doubt that what FatRiff quoted is the actual alternate ending (unless of course he actually SAW it in theatres)
    I read many a place that the new ending is &#39;darker&#39; than the one everyone saw originally.

No offense to FatRiff, you posted what you were told was the truth. Who ever told you that was misleading you (Unless, of course, that person actually SAW it theatres, in which case you may all ignore my post)

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    lmao im pretty sure thats not the ending cause on the commercial they said it would haunt you for days... that doesnt seem like it would haunt me for days lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    No I haven&#39;t seen the second ending but what I quoted was from what I read here

Some other movie forums, But I do hope it isn&#39;t true because a darker or more special effect-full ending would be great from the sappy, happy ending.

Loomis, none taken, good post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234