Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need ScT - Have Offer

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hi everybody,
    I traded a high level tracker for a ScT invite last week. Needless to say, the invite I received in the trade was a "traded" one itself and to make a long story short I got screwed. It sucks. I don't have anything else comparable to offer for another ScT invite.

What I can do:
    If there is a kind soul out there with a ScT invite to spare, I will make a donation to the charity of your choice. Not to you. Not to some middleman. It will be to a legitimate charity.

What you get:
    You will be inviting a good file sharer to the community who will keep good ratios at all times (can provide proof if needed). You will be giving away and not receiving anything it return (for all anti-traders). You will be inviting someone with high bandwidth. And finally, the charity of your choice will be receiving a donation that they can use this holiday season.

Please PM me. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    U got "Screwed" for Trading a S*T invite?.......Hmm, I like your "honesty" in coming Clean with the Story, the flip side is the folks out here w/S*T Invites, "Might" be running scare, cuz/ they will probably Not want to jeopardize their own Account for inviting U.....Not sure that helps, in so many words.....??
    Last edited by Enlightened; 12-14-2007 at 01:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I was just being honest... the guy gave me a "traded" invite and then whoever he got it from disabled the account. I hadn't even downloaded anything yet. Of course the person who gave me the "traded" invite was of no assistance and basically told me to buzz off.

As I said, I am a reputable file sharer and can provide ratio proofs to prove it, including at a high level tracker so people know I am not just a level 2 kinda guy who doesn't understand discretion, etc.

If a kind hearted soul out there feels my pain and would like to help me, please PM me.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    first of all none of the high level like their members to trade invites and none of them also like to be advertised.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Nothing can make someone stop trading like being burned in the way I was. We all have made mistakes in our pasts haven't we?

Anyway... yes I was a trader. I can't change that. I can change the future, however. I can change!

If someone has it in their heart to invite me, again, a donation will be made to the charity of your choice. You can rest assured that you will be inviting a FORMER trader.

Happy holidays!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    wait a couple of months with taht same attitude and maybe you'll get invited...sorry buddy, but you have no chance!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    History has a tendency to repeat itself. Change is possible but why do that in the 1st place? When others can't even find a invite there....
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1026 View Post
    Nothing can make someone stop trading like being burned in the way I was. We all have made mistakes in our pasts haven't we?

Anyway... yes I was a trader. I can't change that. I can change the future, however. I can change!

If someone has it in their heart to invite me, again, a donation will be made to the charity of your choice. You can rest assured that you will be inviting a FORMER trader.

Happy holidays!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    hack0960's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    And this is why we don't trade... Your crazy traders!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Yes I understand now. I always wondered why people dislike trading... but I get it now! This experience has converted me.....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Don't feel bad or sorry for you fella. You won't be getting invited by me or probably any other respected member on FST. Trading gets you in situations like the one you described above, bub. Do you honestly think many members on here will have any sympathy for you? Sorry to spam your thread but that my honest opinion.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast