Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Happened to Demonoid, Will it Ever Return?

Or Canada lol

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I still miss it too , but life goes on . I see some trackers I use are starting to upload some older movies like Enemy Mine or stuff like Rem & Stimpy , or there's still the public trackers for the rare things I'm looking for . Demoniod was still my fav but whats the old saying ,you wont miss me till I'm gone ?

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    I liked the content, but wasn't too thrilled about the site and the community. Quality wasn't that great either. It was also swarming with anti-p2p.

Eh... I can get booty elsewhere.

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    ulun64's Avatar Poster
    Donating for Demonoid is a hassle.

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1

Cool

Hi

Demonoid will never die.

It will comeback..

Its irc is up and running

Wait for a while

Bye

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    I hope it comes back too... and that all the ratios survived, but if not, as long as I can still log in, I wouldn't mind!

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    It doesn't matter if the ratios survive or not, as they meant zilch @ demonoid.........you would never get banned for low ratio, as they used a different system than the majority of other trackers (that use passkey), and it was notoriously unreliable.

Deimos has hinted that it'll be back, but he has got a life, and even if it never comes back, he'll go down in history as one of the best. I'd buy him a beer or 3 any time ¬_¬

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    meh itll be back, just you watch

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    many ppl is waiting for the rebirth of demonoid, I hope it'll come back very soon, just so many rare contents there, couldn't find elsewhere

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    It was the first place I felt a sense of community and that encouraged me to be more than a leech - seeding longer and uploading my own stuff - despite being a total noob on such matters.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast