Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Deluge users here?

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If u don't know it, then u don't use it.
    I want to know how good it works 4 u!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I used it for a while when I started using Ubuntu but went back to utorrent+wine.

I remember it having less features and functionalities than Utorrent which was the main reason why I switched back plus a few minor bugs. But thats to be expected as this prog is still on its early days of development. As far as simplicity and ease of use goes, this is right up there with utorrent.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I love it 4 it's speed!
    I max out any torrent, it's like magic, but i can't seem to config the ports properly.
    It says tcp active port from & to, i don't know if i put a port number for from & to, or do they have to be the same? Help me please, in TT they say I'm not connectable, but then i click on retest & it's fine, it starts to upload, but my ratio don't change...wtf is going on? I uploaded like 4mb and no ratio change...lol HELP!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Deluge wouldn't seed any of my torrents when I tried to use it last month. It was also kinda slow and buggy at times.
    I think Deluge is a nice client, but it still has a ways to go and it shows.
    Last edited by Stellar; 12-14-2007 at 07:24 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thats what i think also...but u gota love the fn speeds it has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    As far as the tcp and udp port goes, I put the same number in my port forward settings.

As far as your upload stats not updating in TT, you might have to ask them about that. Maybe deluge is a client they don't allow. I wouldn't know as I'm not a member of that tracker. When I used deluge, I never had that kind of problem you described with any tracker.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    So for example it says "TO & FROM" I put 60000 & 60000 is that right, coz i saw someone put 60000 & 60001 in a forum for deluge.
    Btw it says that I'm connectable in TT but still no ratio change!
    Man i want this to work soooooooo badly coz it uncaps my isp throttle, i can upload so easy!

I don't understand why they post this if it don't even work on there site!!!!

May I use any bittorrent client?

Yes. The tracker now updates the stats correctly for all bittorrent clients. However, we still recommend that you avoid the following clients:

BitTorrent++,
    Nova Torrent,
    TorrentStorm.
    Last edited by tweakz; 12-14-2007 at 07:45 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Hello,
    I think, I may have the same problem. I'm connectable but no ratio change. Any solutions?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Deluge has bright future but it needs time to mature. I think it will beat the shit out of the resource hog Azureus.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Looks like it will be a good client i tried it out but for now it doesn't have enough Features for me and it crashes which always sucks.Hope it gets better as time goes on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast