Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there any music sites with no ratio crap like FTN?

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    the thing that i am wondering is the seeding at public trackers. you can find old torrents with many seeders on it, even though there is no ratio. why is this? people think that if there is no ratio no one will seed

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    FTN Please :) BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post
    the thing that i am wondering is the seeding at public trackers. you can find old torrents with many seeders on it, even though there is no ratio. why is this? people think that if there is no ratio no one will seed
    That is a really good point and I wonder sometimes also. ..

But, if u consider the number of ppl who cheat at torrent programs to improve their ratios, ad the number of hit and runners or people who become member in a private site, leech like a noob, dont seed back and get banned, it shows there are some ppl who wud not....

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    No, I'm talking about the new ones, try to log on TT every thursday and to grab ASOT as soon as they release it. (yesterday i managed to upload about 500 Mo from ASOT)
    The key is to jump on torrents only if I can get on them within the first few downloaders,
    and trance singles are preferable because they are more popular than any other kind of music.
    But you can also go to the forum, there is plenty of good tips there to keep a good ratio.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post
    eventually, not everyone is a leech. people do like to share. i have a friend whos such a n00b. he dint even know that if he leaves torrents running in the client, they upload. he thought it was just a history of dloaded torrents so he used to keep em on for months. im sure there are lots of those on public trackers

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    use soulseek then

unbeatable selection and you can leech your ass off, you dont have to to anything if you dont want.

torrenting is about ratios, thats the way

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    use soulseek then

unbeatable selection and you can leech your ass off, you dont have to to anything if you dont want.

torrenting is about ratios, thats the way

Last edited by tweakz; 12-15-2007 at 07:16 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think public torrent has it. Try your luck there..

no ratio crappp .....hahaha
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I think that's the art of private tracker, it's about sharing, helping others, FTN freeleech forever is just 1 of many, if others is turning to freeleech forever I think that would be a disaster, because there would be a lack of seeders everywhere

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    ratios = speed

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    U n00bs obviously, did not read my thread properly, I said that it's hard for me to seed with my fag ass isp throttling me!!!! Not that i don't want to, or that i want PUBLIC TRACKER coz of no ratio, i will never want to use a public tracker ever again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast