Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions oh so many questions

DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post
    thats only if you are a trader
    Thats the gist of his post... how to trade but stay with in the rules.

Its an oxymoron. Invites should be free, trading will eventually bite him on the bottucks later down the road.

FatCat, patients is needed. Become more familiar with FST and active in the forums and you will learn that people give freely to other deserving individuals.

The Spirit of Something Greater

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Danny,

Thanks for the advice and answering my questions!
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-14-2007 at 09:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    A lot of staffers have offered here invites to their trackers in the past, even the rarest.
    You have to stick to the invite section and grab these chances.

You can also make good friends around here who will probably help you sooner or later with the invite you need.
    Just don't push your luck much, opening request threads for rare trackers like most people do. Your chances are close to zero that way.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGnXz View Post
    fATcAT... just for info... When posting your screen, you may also want to blot out some of the numbers on both your ratio, upload & download stats. Round off to the whole number and the dates. As they are, even though you blacked out your name, one can still find out who you are by your stats.

Ok thanks for the info, I havent broken any rules though seeing how a site mod referred me here.

But I will do that now...
    The site name should be smudged as well. They don't like people posting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    fatcat69 the best way to go around here would be building trust with members here. as they clearly state in the rules, its perfectly allowed to give invites to people you trust. so this is a place where you can find people who are part of other BT communities. trust is always based on judgement and i think you can make a good judgement if a person is trustworthy or not by seeing if he has good ratios on the sites he has, his activity levels here, the nature of his activity, attitude in general etc. and yes people who trade do break the rules and if caught they get banned.
    just hang around here for a while and you'll get it soon cheers and welcome to FST

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    thanks alot bikernin, appreciate the advice!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    fatcat69 the best way to go around here would be building trust with members here. as they clearly state in the rules, its perfectly allowed to give invites to people you trust. so this is a place where you can find people who are part of other BT communities. trust is always based on judgement and i think you can make a good judgement if a person is trustworthy or not by seeing if he has good ratios on the sites he has, his activity levels here, the nature of his activity, attitude in general etc. and yes people who trade do break the rules and if caught they get banned.
    just hang around here for a while and you'll get it soon cheers and welcome to FST
    1+

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12