Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Can We Make A New Pinned Topic

  1. #1
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,626
    It seems like at there are at least 3 or 4 of these threads a day now. It looks like the RIAA is flooding the net so how about we have a pinned thread to answer all these questions. Just an idea.

  2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,468
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@24 July 2003 - 17:31
    It seems like at there are at least 3 or 4 of these threads a day now. It looks like the RIAA is flooding the net so how about we have a pinned thread to answer all these questions. Just an idea.
    There is already a section about the RIAA in filesharing.Dont want to scaremonger people too much.

  3. Music   -   #3

  4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    People just need to learn to use the search tool...thats all...

  5. Music   -   #5
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaa or Cachaa
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,003
    Originally posted by NMO+24 July 2003 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NMO @ 24 July 2003 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@24 July 2003 - 17:31
    It seems like at there are at least 3 or 4 of these threads a day now. It looks like the RIAA is flooding the net so how about we have a pinned thread to answer all these questions. Just an idea.
    There is already a section about the RIAA in filesharing.Dont want to scaremonger people too much. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe a PM was due here.

    Your post is just SPAM.

  6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,468
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+24 July 2003 - 18:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 24 July 2003 - 18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NMO@24 July 2003 - 09:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank
    @24 July 2003 - 17:31
    It seems like at there are at least 3 or 4 of these threads a day now. It looks like the RIAA is flooding the net so how about we have a pinned thread to answer all these questions. Just an idea.

    There is already a section about the RIAA in filesharing.Dont want to scaremonger people too much.
    Maybe a PM was due here.

    Your post is just SPAM. [/b][/quote]
    Pot calling kettle black.

  7. Music   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    yeah Im so sick of seeing those threads why not talk about good things instead of parnoid things around the world who gives a f*ck?

  8. Music   -   #8
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,626
    Originally posted by NMO@24 July 2003 - 21:53
    Pot calling kettle black.
    Thanks to the Mod who met my request (found in this post) to rename the SoulSeek pinned topic.

    It was named:

    Pinned: --&#62; Soulseek <--
    KLF Music World

    And it is now named:

    Pinned: --&#62; Soulseek <-- --&#62;KLF Music World<--
    How to Download FULL CDs

    Perhaps this will prevent the n00bies from repeatedly asking the question, "Where Can I Download Full Cds?"

    Now that it has been renamed, if n00bs don&#39;t read it, and continue asking the question, I for one will not answer them - if they cannot see the pinned topic staring them in the face, then perhaps they don&#39;t deserve an answer.

    Thanks again, and Tchau&#33;

    To prove that point here is a thread about a subject that you (CrumbCat) made about changing a pinned topic. So you are just a guilty of this as I my friend.

  9. Music   -   #9
    MrT
    Guest
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@24 July 2003 - 17:56
    People just need to learn to use the search tool...thats all...
    That search tool is great.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •