Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trancetraffic Invites Giveaway

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    never mind my bad sorry
    Last edited by weenden; 12-15-2007 at 05:20 PM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    dogie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Im looking for TT because i felt in love with progressive trance recently , i have electronik already but theres not to much trance relases.
    So it would be awesome if u can spare one invite for me
    thx

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I would like it becasuse simple love trance....i have other sites but they do not carry all the good ones...like old ones mostly! if i get it i iwll appriciate it...been looking from long time now...

thanks 4 gr8 giveaway and reading my post

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I want to be a member on this tracker because I love trance and many have said that this is the best tracker for it. Trance is the type of music I listen to the most and I simply love it. I have also started to like electronic lately and I don't have any tracker with much of that.

Here is a story about me:

I was given out one invite to TT for about 4 months ago by an admin on the tracker and I was on holiday at that time so I couldn't register:/ when I came home, I went into the irc and talked to the invite giver but he said that they were full and that I would have to pay for one invite or wait for him to send one Then I just moved on sad as a cow...
    I was very upset about this and hoped him to invite me again, but it never came so I went into the irc again and he told me that I had to pay for one invite. That was the time when I lost all my hopes for an invite there.
    Now I'm hoping to get one of those invites

Good luck choosing the right persons
    Seize the Day

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Mems's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Wow !!! can i get one plzZzZ

All my Ratios in MY Sign

thnx in advance

My Dream = TT ofcourse
    Ratios Here

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisyg View Post

Seriously, Please dont pm me, i wont hand out any invites to users that pm me. Im looking for the users that really want these last invites. Im looking for the best posts explaining/elaborating why you want the invite.
    About 1 year ago I get my frends my acc beacause I don't use it and he beg mr for is. And this madafaker stolen ot I couldn't explain staff. I know that was my fault but he promise that he don't do wrong. as you see he cheat me. From this time I'm looking for invite to this site. There I have good acc with many invites. But everything gone.

So please invite me.

All best
    HT

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    All the DJ's in this thread should be ashamed asking for an invite so they can earn money doing gigs on pirated music.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    237's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Hi. I really need TT. I'm looking for it pretty long time mate. I'm big techno/electro/synthpop music fan and I heard that TT is a right place for people like me. Music is my life. And I promise to use it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by dogie View Post
    Im looking for TT because i felt in love with progressive trance recently , i have electronik already but theres not to much trance relases.
    So it would be awesome if u can spare one invite for me
    thx
    Not many trance releases? Not many is true, but have you actually downloaded and listened too the 400 they have? Cause they have around 10x more trance than they do with DnB
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyIW View Post
    All the DJ's in this thread should be ashamed asking for an invite so they can earn money doing gigs on pirated music.
    +1, DJs use vinyls, whatchya need flac and mp3s for?

Anyways, I am a huge DnB / Jungle lover, and almost all the jungle on what.cd which is like 80 torrents i have or there are no seeds, and i got elektronik, which only had 43 DnB torrents . (Not that I dont like elektronik, it is my favorite tracker ATM cause it got me into trance, but my heart stays with jungle / DnB). My favorite artist is Enduser, and yeah thats me. I can post ratio screenshots if you like, it will be a 220gb buffer czone 95 gb buffer nordic-t and a 80gb buffer scc, heads up. No doubt that I will be a good user. And thank you so much ! I know you will chose the right people even if it isnt me.
    Last edited by deathking81; 12-15-2007 at 06:04 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast