Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I'm making the most of waffles free leech

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    That's such a bitch..

I downloaded a 20 gigabyte pack during free leech was still going on, and then in the middle it stops and the entire 20 gigabytes count towards me
    That BLOWS....waffles is such a cheap ASSSSSS!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I would never have started this big DL if I knew when freeleech was ending. There was no time limit posted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    That's such a bitch..

I downloaded a 20 gigabyte pack during free leech was still going on, and then in the middle it stops and the entire 20 gigabytes count towards me

Thats quite sad I would have thought that the moment the freeleech ended, they would start to gather download data from that point onwards.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    That's such a bitch..

Bullshit. I'm sure you got hit with whatever you downloaded once fl ended, but they don't credit the entire file to your ratio if you're still downloading once it ends. If they did, I'd be in trouble.

"Be easy, my ninja."

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    It did happen to me. It was like 22-23 gigabytes or something, the Beethoven full collection in flac.

Started downloading it WHEN free leech was still going on, left it on overnight (it's 23 gigabytes, of course I would need that time to download it) and checked the next day. My download was 25 GIGABYTES. Now I've directed all my bandwith towards seeding to get my buffer back.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    It did happen to me. It was like 22-23 gigabytes or something, the Beethoven full collection in flac.

Started downloading it WHEN free leech was still going on, left it on overnight (it's 23 gigabytes, of course I would need that time to download it) and checked the next day. My download was 25 GIGABYTES. Now I've directed all my bandwith towards seeding to get my buffer back.
    You left it running on the night that free-leech ended. Well, duh! Obviously that was gonna fuck your ratio up?!

What did you expect?!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3

Was your download ratio 2 gigs when it started?

"Be easy, my ninja."

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Yes it was.

And Christ Hanz, I'm so sorry for not knowing free leech was going to end that same night. I'm not blaming Waffles, I'm just saying it would be nice if there was some message about it ending that night. -.-

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    From the front page:

Free Leech until this Sunday!

In spirit of the hugely successful FLAC Week, and all of this good news, Free Leech will go on until this weekend. It will end Sunday at 0:00 GMT (this means, right when Saturday ends!).

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by allin15111 View Post
    From the front page:

Free Leech until this Sunday!

In spirit of the hugely successful FLAC Week, and all of this good news, Free Leech will go on until this weekend. It will end Sunday at 0:00 GMT (this means, right when Saturday ends!).
    That means it's already over, genius.

yo

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast