Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Waffles giveaway

DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    \\edit

thanks for that
    Last edited by DyNast; 12-16-2007 at 03:54 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    I was a long time OINKer. Had a ratio around 2.0 over there. OINK was absolutely my favourite site. I discovered so many good bands over there and the forums were great. I just loved the place!!
    Anyways here are my latest ratio proofs from today. Hope you have an invite left for me!

Last edited by superazo; 12-16-2007 at 02:52 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediemm View Post

I want to tell you one thing. I was a trader before i got here. The reason why I traded was because I don't know any persons in real life that could invite me, and because I didn't know that there were a place on the Internet like here where you actually could get invites for free. When I came here, I saw all people here doing giveaways instead of trading them. It was then I realised what the idea about invites really was. It's about sharing them with friends and trusted people. I'm not hiding that I traded before. I know there are many people here who has traded before but wants to be clean now

You started this thread at November 18th. What do you call that?
    As I said I traded before. I also tried to trade here but I realised around that time, that invites and are meant to be for free.
    Seize the Day

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    bondabhi's Avatar Master Of Puppets BT Rep: +1
    Hello there!
    I have been a music addict for quiet some time now, and am a musician myself. I got to know that waffles has a really good collection of music as well as a good community.So wanted to be a part of it!

I would very much appreciate if you could invite me to waffles.

Ratio Proof : GOEM and TL (I chose GOEM cos' it ain't that easy to seed in there)

Will let you know my id's in these trackers once you PM me.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    jynx's Avatar lookin for sct.. BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    may i get a waffles plz...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    cubus's Avatar LIИKIИ PARK BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i'd love to have invite cause all my privet music tracker gone with the wind
    so i need the invite to download music again plz

ratio :

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revtthn8.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1593411it3.jpg

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Member BT Rep: +3
    I will let my ratios speak for me. I give more than I take.

Last edited by chuckv64; 12-16-2007 at 07:35 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Please, Danio, pick me!

I've wanted to join waffles since Demonoid went down. I already have a good collection, but I'm always looking for rare, unusual, vintage, etc. I especially love DVD-A and 5.1 surround music. I already have BTMusic, STMusic and What?cd and the are excellent. I understand that waffles has one of the largest torrent inventories and would really love to be a member. I have always been a conscientious seeder and have never been banned or warned on any site. I have access to 2 IP addresses and will include both speedtest results. I haven't been to the office today (Sunday) so it's several days old, but the other one is current. I am including ratio proofs from 6 torrent sites. Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks for considering me.
    PS: I have never traded invites or accounts, and I never will.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/208802438.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/212682090.png

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7993/ratiosov5.png
    Last edited by whitmar; 12-16-2007 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Anti-trading statement

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    the last invite is now sent out. to a guy i picked rather early but didn't respond until now. to the others, better luck next time!

thread closed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234