Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant Burn Cd1 For Midnight Club2 By Razor

CD2 burns ok but my burner says that CD1 is too big for a 700mb cd. In the end i had to use Daemon Tools. Did anyone burn CD1 because i cant figure out how to? I tried using alcahol 120% and nero.

2. Games   -   #2
    with nero 6 under option, tab advanced, u should activate the over Burn, as you are burning 808 MB! I had no problem at 48X CD-R speed

3. Games   -   #3
    Hey same here!!!!
    I just cant burn Disc1 w/ Nero5

Is there any other method beside using Nero6 cuz it doesnt release in my near store yet and I cant download the trial version.

anyother software?

4. Games   -   #4
    The way I did it was to use winiso and extracted the crack (the razor folder) out of the bin file. With that the size went under 700 MB if I remember right. Then I burned it with nero and it worked fine.

5. Games   -   #5
    Still doesnt work

Can anyone burn it without modify the original file?

6. Games   -   #6
    oh yeah I forgot to mention that after extracting the crack, I turned the bin file into an .iso file with winiso then i burned it with nero.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I burnt it fine,use Blindwrite,you will have no problems then.

8. Games   -   #8
    I cant activiate overbun w/ blindwrite

how can you do that?

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by crazyfool@25 July 2003 - 06:27
    oh yeah I forgot to mention that after extracting the crack, I turned the bin file into an .iso file with winiso then i burned it with nero.
    by using this method, i have no problem to burn the disc but the only problem is that, I cant install the game when I tried to run the setup.

10. Games   -   #10
    where did u get the files from torrent or KaZaA ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast