Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hitman 3?

Poster
    i wnt 2 ask if any of the hitmen games start like a car jumping out of a windw a person disguiesd as a granny jump out of an other window and lands on top of a car

cause i bought this cd illegialy that says a beta version of hitman 3

2. Games   -   #2
    God dam, i luv the Hitman games, is beta game any good..

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    its wicked u get 2 start off with a mission 2 kill a opp mob leader and after u kill him these mob people chase u and u have 2 jump out of a cliff where he wakes up from a dream

4. Games   -   #4
    I don't remember seeing anything like this in Hitman 2. So many it's Hitman 1 or Hitman 3 BETA! Can you upload it on Kazaa?

5. Games   -   #5
    Do u know when its comin out

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    the official release of Hitman 3 isn't until soemtimes early to mid next year. if u really do got a beta ur pretty lucky i'd give my left nut to have a beta of this game this early. hitman games are kickass.but i think i'll keep my left nut and wait till someone finds another beta and leaks it to everyone

*EDIT* if u do seriouosly have a beta of Hitman 3 u should get Alchohol 120 make a Bin/Cue or ISO of the disk and share it espescially on bittorrent and Kazaa it will get around most on those 2.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    i do not have a burner and i have 400 mb left on my hdd al i can do is post screenshots

HOW DO U DO THT

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    u dont have a burner?!?!?! isn't that illegal or something if it isn't it should be. but im not sure how to post screen shots.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    אכן,היטמן הוא מישחק משובח ביותר!! כמו יין!! אבל היטמן 3 יצא רק במאי 2004 וצפוי להיות משחק מדהים!!! אז אין מצב שיש לך גירסה של זה כי.. כי אין מצף! אין מצב!!אייייייייייין מצף!!!! טוב.. זזתי מפה... ביי....

10. Games   -   #10
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    @gal

Did you HAVE to post that in hebrew ? Seriously, it's prolly against the forum rules.

@neotheone

You just get into the game and press Print Screen (a button on your keyboard), then open up Microsoft Paint, click Paste and save the file as a JPEG.

However, it's better if you use a better program like Photoshop.

But quite honestly, i doubt you have the actual Hitman 3 beta. Here are the reasons:

1) If you have a good comp that can run Hitman 3 beta, then you HD must be big too and you probably have at least 1 game you don't need. Can't you just remove it ?

2) New comps usually come with CD writers.

3) The game will come out almost a year from now. No beta is released this early. In fact, i doubt that there's even an Alpha version yet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast