Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: I Am Legend

there's really no point in getting the HD version i think. firstly it's not all that great a movie. secondly there isn't enough bling to warrant spending that extra money on a hd version. unless u're talking about downloading.

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    athena i saw it in dvdrip qualitty and the image was great even my father watched it

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    netox's Avatar SDZ CreW Soldier
    great film but could be a bit longer

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I thought the film was getting really good, and then all of a sudden it was over.
    It wasn't necessarily that I didn't like the ending, I just didn't think it should have ended there. I thought there would be a big chunk of movie left after that. The plot just didn't flow very well as a whole.

Spoiler: Show

Anyway, I think I'll check out the book, I'm sure I'll be more satisfied.

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by netox View Post
    great film but could be a bit longer
    yes , it ended so quick

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    I thought the film was getting really good, and then all of a sudden it was over.
    It wasn't necessarily that I didn't like the ending, I just didn't think it should have ended there. I thought there would be a big chunk of movie left after that. The plot just didn't flow very well as a whole.

Spoiler: Show

Anyway, I think I'll check out the book, I'm sure I'll be more satisfied.
    *spoiler

unfortunately, the whole point of starring willsmith is so that he doesn't die. i mean, this's the same guy who did bad boys man how could he get killed -_-

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    athena i saw it in dvdrip qualitty and the image was great even my father watched it
    heh that guy was asking about HD, not dvdrip. i replied saying HD wouldn't necessarily make this movie much more enjoyable for the above mentioned reasons.
    Last edited by athenaesword; 02-11-2008 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    haiducul's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    personally I thought it was ok but it shouldn't of have such a rushed ending

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    svsagar's Avatar Desitorrents user
    Gr8 movie ..wonder y it isnt in the list of oscar nominations .?? where as dumb movie like Juno n no country for old men made it thru ...??

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    "No Country for Old Men" is directed by great directors - brothers Coen. It has subtle, delicacy direction and great scenario.

While "I am Legend" is pure Hollywood emptiness...
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    "I Am Legend" is a very good movie. 9/10

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast