Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Movie-Hogs Closed!!

As I Said Movie-hogs.com As Not Closed Just Moved Hosts.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Xfable
    LMFAO, what a load of

That was sent from the coder who was coding at the time, she sent that because she was no longer coding, and was the only one with access to send that pm

and www.movie-hogs is still going.......
    new coder, new site so sign up and join us lol

Xfable

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    That means, all our emails are now stand exposed.... This is outrageous... If the coder is not with the site anymore, it is more of a threat, and the admin of the site are to be blamed for this amateurish handling of the sensitive info

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Also unable to access my movie-hogs account.

Did not receive bogus MPAA message or any other notification.

Shows as incorrect user and/or pass on login. MySql error on recover password or create new account.

Cannot access via lolek1's link either.Haven't tried to create a new account there(yet) but will do in the next few days if it is possible.

TGO-thanks for the input.Am sending my details via the paypal link that informs of donations.

F.Y.I.-Also encountering the same at FCZ Tracker at the moment

UPDATE-created new account with this link-http://www.movie-hogs.com/

Was able to use my old user/pass/email as before as system said email was not in data base.My profile shows 0 downloads and 15gigs upload new.I would suggest doing the same as our "old"profile stats seem to have disappeared for the moment.No doubt they will fix and adjust this when and if they are able to do so.

Thanks for the link lolek1.
    Last edited by mgordo; 12-19-2007 at 01:51 PM. Reason: update

5. BitTorrent   -   #25

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Thanks mgordo for th info.

I have been unable to log in MH too...wondering what happened to my account. :?:

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    clocktower's Avatar Poster
    This Account Has Been Suspended << movie-hogs

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ..:: c.R ::..'s Avatar Φ MySpace_SuK(s
    That is a complete hack in - don't worry about it.
    "Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself." -Mark Twain

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Never heard of the site but it looks like bs.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    fallenangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfable View Post
    LMFAO, what a load of

That was sent from the coder who was coding at the time, she sent that because she was no longer coding, and was the only one with access to send that pm

and www.movie-hogs is still going.......
    new coder, new site so sign up and join us lol

Xfable
    if your going to give out information give it out properly the old coder was banned had no acess at the time as where most of the staff the site wasnt hacked Tgo the owner just had his password as the same as his username, leaving his account open for abuse then the new coder after being banned went nuts and deleted the user database, which he now denies even though he was only one with cpanel acess. No email addys was taken down at all or ips. The lesson if your going to pee of your staff dont have your password the same as your username.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast