Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Movie-Hogs Closed!!

neilwhit

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by AverageJo View Post
    I received the following message:
    Quote Originally Posted by From Movie-Hogs
    Message received from Movie-Hogs.com on 2007-12-16 02:28:55 GMT. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Due to unforeseen circumstance movie-hogs has been closed down by the MPAA and all their users reported to their isp\'d for breach of contract, anyone attempting to access this site will have their details recorded and further prosecutions may occur, MadHastter and TGO have both been arrested and will face criminal charges of Fraud and obtaining money by deception ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did any one else received this message? Its bit scary, the arrest and then report about the users and their ISPs....(
    i am a member but kept getting http error 403 today and was downloading today so i am worried plus i live a few miles from madhatter and he pm me this morn

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    lolwhat biggest bump ever ?
    Last edited by squirr3l; 06-05-2009 at 01:11 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    What the hell is movie-hogs?
    Didnt even know about its existence.

PS: Its not a bit scary

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Start wiping your harddrives mate,a zero double swipe just to be sure(infact throw them into the microwave if you can)...and no you aint losin it,i also noticed this guy and this car following me around for sometime now.I hope you are not meaty,in prison they turn you into a woman if you are.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    403 = banned.
    Also I wouldn't be using movie-hogs. Their torrents are not private you can dl their files off mininova and such so its as private a site as demonoid.
    Also their site has many injections on it last time I checked...
    (About a month ago... I was using one of the administrators accounts. I deleted my account after logging into his/hers.)
    Im guessing they havent fixed their coding issues.
    Also I know of a few people getting emails while using this site.
    Good luck to them any anyone who likes to take risks by using them.)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345