Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Ratio Proofs...

  1. #1
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    982
    Why is it that people in their threads Require SS of ratio proof with current date?? does it really matter as long as its a recent shot???..... why is it important to have it say "TODAYS" date on it?? to me its not like thats gonna deter ppl from faking them or anything if thats the purpose.. eh... last part is just my opnion... but anywho.. really i'd like to know.. i believe i've followed suit with this myself.. but don't know why.... lol
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,212
    They ask for a recent one to see if the ratio is still good, if you have a warning, etc.

    Like for instance, there was a time when I had a 1.3 ratio on TD and an Inf. ratio on TL with a few hundred GB on TD and about 10 on TL. But those aren't recent so how is my inviter going to know if I'm a good user still.

    Usually I go one further and ask for profile links.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,691
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Why is it that people in their threads Require SS of ratio proof with current date?? does it really matter as long as its a recent shot???..... why is it important to have it say "TODAYS" date on it?? to me its not like thats gonna deter ppl from faking them or anything if thats the purpose.. eh... last part is just my opnion... but anywho.. really i'd like to know.. i believe i've followed suit with this myself.. but don't know why.... lol
    because if someones gonna fake proof at least they have to work at it and photoshop todays date in.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In Future!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    712
    because
    some people cheat with the ratio proofs
    just copy and paste in the thread
    and... only fake screenshots
    thats all!! my opinion

    I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!



    .


  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,212
    off-topic

    user2000: you have great speeds.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    right...cause is metropolitan speed...user2000 please make a london\new york \ vienna speed test ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,212
    maddoxro:

    Those are nicer speeds.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In Future!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    right...cause is metropolitan speed...user2000 please make a london\new york \ vienna speed test ....
    i will.. tommorow.. only for you man!! gift for Christmas ( mai esti si roman de al meu)

    I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!



    .


  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    They ask for a recent one to see if the ratio is still good, if you have a warning, etc.

    Like for instance, there was a time when I had a 1.3 ratio on TD and an Inf. ratio on TL with a few hundred GB on TD and about 10 on TL. But those aren't recent so how is my inviter going to know if I'm a good user still.

    Usually I go one further and ask for profile links.
    that makes some sense.... but still,... lets say i had on SS from like two or three days ago? okay maybe 3 days is pushing it.. but that would give ya a good indication of the users status just as well... outside of maybe warnings.. just seems kinda nutty to have to be making screen shots everyday (for some..) thats why i asked..

    but ok... w/e lol .... now i know the general reasoning..
    thanks all
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    off-topic

    user2000: you have great speeds.
    yaa its marvelous speed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •