Thread: account with/without mail

vlcoq's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Can someone please explain me what kind of mail is it if someone is offering an account + mail?
    Is it worth more than account without mail?
    Thank you for answer

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Edit: .......
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Its not worth it period, to answer your question for the other point of view....no its not he will be able to retrieve the password even if you weren't banned on the ip switch...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the tracker..for example bitmetv does not let the user change the original mail.
    So if you trade for the account w/o mail the original owner can use password recovery
    and switch password on you.
    Or another example s*t, even attempting to change the mail disables the account.
    Not common.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    clocktower's Avatar Poster
    probably invite mail to invite you to a site via a invite from a friend etc

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    heres a story you trade for an acct you get the acct plus mail when you try to change the password they send an email to another email acct to confirm the change if you have no controll over the other email you'll never get to change it and ill bet a month or so you wont be able to log on any more caus the original guy changed the password on you
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    vlcoq's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    OH I see, I was just curious about it.
    I am not member of such tracker where email change is sanctioned, or at least I haven't try that change yet.
    Thank you for explanation ppl.