Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUGE Buffer Xbox-Sky Account Giveaway

ApeXz's Avatar Unleash the Child BT Rep: +2
    Well, ever since I had become a member at Blackcats, my Xbox-Sky account had never received any more lovin'.

So, I am going to be giving away my 640GB buffered Xbox-Sky account to whomever deserves it most.

Now, this is a pretty damn huge buffer for just xbox/xbox360 games....you can get yourself a pretty damn large collection. Since Xbox-Sky doesn't have a hit'n'run rule, you can be having yourself a really good christmas.

As you may have guessed, I really don't want to give this account to merely a collector, I want this to go to someone who will actually USE IT. That is why I am giving it away. I am not using it, and would like it to actually be used.

So, if you want this account, simply reply here and let me know why you would like it. Let me know what type of games you play, and what mods you have done to your xbox/xbox360.

I don't care about your ratios or speedtests, as I am looking for someone who would use this buffer, nothing else. So, don't bother replying with them. They aren't needed.

Well, I hope one of you can make a good use out of this account. It can keep you gaming for quite a few years.

Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    WOW!!! this is a great Giveaway!!! hope the right user to get this!!!

I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster
    wow great giveaway. very very generous. surely someone is going to have a great christmas this year. don't really need this as I have BCG.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    very very generous. if i had an xbox360 i would love you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I will be gone for a bit, going to attempt to go Christmas shopping once more (eek).

Hopefully, once I am back, I will have someone to give this account to.

So, feel free to reply, people.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Meeee!

As soon as Christmas break begins next week, I'll be soft modding my old xbox. At first I was just going to use it as a fancy media player for my family room, but if I get this, it'll be an all-around entertainment behemoth.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i have a xbox360 so pick me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Meeee!

As soon as Christmas break begins next week, I'll be soft modding my old xbox. At first I was just going to use it as a fancy media player for my family room, but if I get this, it'll be an all-around entertainment behemoth.
    At the current rate, you'll be getting it. However, let me know when you have it soft-modded, I'll work on getting the account buffered a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Juarez View Post
    i have a xbox360 so pick me
    Sorry mate, but your going to have to answer all of my questions before being picked.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    am really considering of buying an xbox but since there are few backup available at market and i cant afford originals i stepped back a little bit from buying it, this account/tracker which your talking about will definitely make me buy one.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    i mostly play shooters and sports the only mods i ever did was flash xbox360 drives

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast