Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-activate RevolutionTT account?

How else could I contact the staff? If someone on here is a member and could PM them on my behalf that would be wonderful, other than that I don't know any other way to contact them except for IRC. And I obviously did that wrong so how do I get into their IRC channel?

I know how to use mIRC and join channels and have it set up and everything from using it with xbins, I just don't know what their channel is.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by g8m3rtag View Post

I know how to use mIRC and join channels and have it set up and everything from using it with xbins, I just don't know what their channel is.
    irc.revolutiontt.net

/j #help

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    is /j #help gonna get me somewhere different then /join #help, cause if not that is where i was last night?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    is /j #help gonna get me somewhere different then /join #help, cause if not that is where i was last night?
    no,its the same u can use both there is no diffrents

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Ok, maybe i'm not using mIRC right. Connect to random efnet server, join #irc.revolutiontt.net

then once i'm in there i type the message /j #help

cause no one in there was answering my questions either lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    echman's Avatar was never there...
    Mate, you have to join the RevTT Server as well.
    irc://irc.revolutiontt.net (click the link it will take you to the right server in mIRC), then once you are there /j #help.
    Those guys will try to tell you to fook off at first, since I can imagine they get fake queries all day long, but try proving you had an account there, like for example your nickname, who invited you, etc.

Hope it helps.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Ok, maybe i'm not using mIRC right. Connect to random efnet server, join #irc.revolutiontt.net

then once i'm in there i type the message /j #help

cause no one in there was answering my questions either lol
    no m8 u cant connect to the random server,revolution have they own irc server that u need to add and then when u are connected on irc.revoltiontt.net then just put /j #help and not /J #irc.revolution.net

if u need more info how to do that send me PM and will tell u how to add them all and connect there

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I see now, after I asked if I was doing it right i realized that might be my problem but figured i'd wait for confirmation. Well let me go try this again.

alright that worked, thanks everybody.
    Last edited by g8m3rtag; 12-18-2007 at 01:10 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Papps78's Avatar .. BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I was pretty active before, but it doesn't seem like anyone is trying to help me.

well someone finally replied to me, asked me why I was asking them about my RevolutionTT account since they weren't RevolutionTT support
    That's probably because you didn't join #help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12