Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox slot

wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    This is a unique kind of a giveaway and very useful as. Well Done buddy. And the bandwidth offered is quite good as well.

Nice

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    have can i have the seedbox plz...?

i need it to buffer my rabbit account. my speed is damn slow with only 50kbps upload.

i want to utilize the triple upload offer and download movies to watch in holidays.

Hope i win it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Sench View Post
    aysomc,didnt you get torrentflux from here?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...seedbox-251154
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    they didnt even work since you cant seed anything from them, maybe a couple MB's an hour if you're lucky. should have called it a leechbox.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    0wn3d

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    this thread is awesome! everyone is trying to sound educated - and is failing!

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    they didnt even work since you cant seed anything from them, maybe a couple MB's an hour if you're lucky. should have called it a leechbox.
    that thing was complete trash - lolz

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    not to mention im always looking for one so even if it did work i still would have asked here for this one. but yea the guy who gave those was a ratio cheater and a leecher so im thinking he did it just to get passkeys or something.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    not to mention im always looking for one so even if it did work i still would have asked here for this one. but yea the guy who gave those was a ratio cheater and a leecher so im thinking he did it just to get passkeys or something.
    He did it to benefit himself in the eyes of others, not long after he asked for the FTN invite saying what a good guy he was etc.

In the end, turning out to be one of the worst kind there is, currying favour in expectation of payment in kind, a sleezy palm greaser.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    I could sure use this slot. Please check my references and you will see - I've never given any account away, never traded, nor do I live in the invite section.

Thanks for helping out those less fortunate. Merry Christmas!
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you da man
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Hello Cheffy,

I believe I fit the criteria set by your rules. I have a couple of accounts which would benefit greatly from the use of a seedbox. Also, this would finally give me an opportunity to explore the ins and outs of having access to the aforementioned seedbox. I would definitely respect your privacy as well as being very gracious not to overstay my welcome.

I have always maintained a great practice of seeding over the required amount and times set forth by the respective trackers even though my upload speed is limited to about 93kb/s.

Good Luck to all and thanks to Cheffy for this very generous offer.

The Spirit of Something Greater

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast