Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seedbox slot

Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Well i got a box, a rather good one was well.
    As i have been working and partying a lot this month i am not going to be able to meet my quota for the month.

So i though i be nice and give someone a chance to boost their ratio.

We are talking around 150gb perhaps a bit more, have to look at it.

Rules:

Traders dont even think about applying.
    Not even "converted" traders.

Have you given away accounts, then dont apply.
    A account is yours and yours alone. You should be proud of your accounts, and if you dont use them anymore let them get purged...

If you have 100 posts, and 99.9% are in the invite selection dont bother. As you only use this forum for 1 thing.
    Witch brings me to the next one, Account collectors, just dont. If your biggest wish for Christmas is a TT account, but you personally cant stand trance there is something wrong with seriously wrong with you!

Edit: Should point out that there is nothing wrong with having a lot of post in the invite selection. Since this is actually one of the most active selections here at FST. What i meant was if all your posts is you trying to get selected for giveaways or requesting trackers then im not going to select you.

If you are one of the people that feel the urge to make 20 posts like this each day.
    Quote someone

Then dont
    Why ?
    They just irritate the hell out of me.
    Seems like all you want is got get +1 to your stats. Without even trying to bring anything useful to the thread.

And if you all your posts contain around 10 "Z's" and "x's" and a bunch of numbers..... "sp34k l33t" is so 90's.
    Or you type like a gangster standing on his corner selling drugs...

In other words i want mature honorable people associated with my box's IP address.

Now it's come to my attention that several people use different forums to trade in, if you see a person applying that you know is a trader feel free to send me a PM with his nick and what he as done wrong. But for the love of god, dont post it here. I do not want this thread to turn into a drama thread were all the alfa males needs to defend their honor.

Also you need to explain to me why you want it.

That should be it. Now happy hunting everyone.
    Last edited by Cheffy; 12-17-2007 at 11:25 AM.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Those are some pretty strict criteria, old boy. Hopefully the cream will rise to the top. At any rate, I'll throw my hat in, seeing as I've got a few sites that could use some TLC.

Edit: Didn't notice we had to mention the speed. I'm 50kb/s up.
    Last edited by orfik; 12-17-2007 at 11:38 AM.

"Be easy, my ninja."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    you are a good man cheffy. someone will be lucky to get this

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    wow....really really strict rules...but a good ones..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    correct me if im wrong, but i think i meet your criteria, ive never traded accounts, i have 150+ posts mostly in btinvites but now more than 90% i really have never felt the need to talk "gangsta" and i try to make my comment meaningful. i dont collect accounts, i have 8 account ALL i use because all have completely different content, the only thing this means is it gets kinda hard to keep a good ratio, so please consider me for this seed box slot.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hey there. i feel i am eligible and meet the criteria you have specified.
    i have a very slow connection (probably the slowest here at FST) and it usually takes me weeks and months of continuous seeding to build a ratio. but i still have good ratios on all the sites im on. however there are a few sites (one in particular) where im finding it extremely hard. i could really use the seedbox slot there. ill be glad to pm you my speedtest and name the site. ill also be glad to provide you links to my profile on the sites that i am. i really need this. hope you consider me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I beleive.....'s Avatar in truth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    The one and the only reason i need it is because of my damn speed which is 256 Kbit/s / 128 Kbit/s . You will maybe not beleive me but I pay this shit 25 euros per mounth. Sometimes when I have more money I have 512/256 but then it cost me 40 euros With this speeds is very difficult to keep a good ratio but I do . If I have that seedbox ( just hope ), I can boost my ratios and don't think about them for next 3-4 months

All the best

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I AM MUSLIM BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    so that is seed box slot giveaway
    i hope i could have it plz
    my accounts will really appreciate ur givaway as i`m from egypt
    and if u don`t know the fastest connection here is about 2mb down/512 up that means 265kb/s down and 64 kb/s and it costs 750 LE = 136$ per month that make it very expensive for me so i use 1 mb connection cost me half that money and that considered also too much for me so if u can spare me this slot i`ll really appreciate ur action any way thx for ur listening and ur time
    i`ll provide u with speed test for my connection hosted on speedtest.net

speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/212871090.png

NB.i can`t get more that 32kb\s in my line

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Shultziboy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You are a good man .
    i got a seedbox so i won't request here off course
    Thanks allot for the help

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Can I have it? I need it cause my upload speed is not so good (around 230KB while 5000KB download) and I need to buffer some accounts (there are tracker with staff I really need for me and for my family but I can't download because my ratio won't stand it)
    If I get this box, I would get the most of it and finally be able download the things I want from some trackers where seeding is not so easy...

I never had ratio issues anywhere, but the cost is the fact I can't always get what I need from trackers I'm a part of

Please consider me

thanks

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast