Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Channel

Fuzzynl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi, who know where i can download programs from discovery channel, I want ultimate survival, braniac, Mythbuster etc..

Who can help me?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Bitmetv has a whole category for Discovery Channel. However, I do not recall seeing brainiac there.

The Spirit of Something Greater

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    But BitmeTV is so hard to get in

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    TvTorrents.com has Brainiac: Science Abuse, all four season packs + the first two eps from s05. The same is true for MythBusters but I don't see any Ultimate Survival episodes. It isn't available on BitMeTV or tv.torrents.ro either.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    did you check tvtorrents.com ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The torrent wont download! I get Faillure: You have no credits, Start seeding and wait for update

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I assume you haven't read their FAQ yet, Fuzzynl. They explain this issue in great detail, but here's the the short part: if you register with TvTorrents you start out with 0 credits (no buffer) and you first need to seed something you have downloaded from other sources (trackers, Usenet, other filesharing methods, etc). It's not particularly different because your credits will grow very fast as many current episodes have leechers.

Another method is receiving a credit bonus with an invitation. That has become more difficult in the past weeks though because previously unlimited invites were reduced to 1 per month per user.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Hunim's Avatar Hmmm.... something!! BT Rep: +2
    go to S*C usally they have the shows

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    you also can find mythbusters on digitalhive

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    there are many general discovery channel and bbc episodes uploaded on mvgroup.org its a great site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast