Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: An Eighty Foot Tall Human Skeleton Discovered!

LABIA's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    well cherry tomatoes are small. If the theory worked then I wouldnt want to try it with a redwood forrest or lizards even lol

Fair point.
    Piss off.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    wont see this on the news because is give support to the Bible

Many of these have been found & the Smithsonian have hidden or destroyed many of them. I forget the tallest but many have been found around 13 feet tall. The theory behind this is found in the Kent Hovind videos on drdino.com. The theory is before the flood the earth was surrounded by another layer in the atmosphere which consisted of either ice or water. I think it was called the firmament in Genesis. It cause the earth to be pressurized with more oxygen that we have now & the firmament would block many of the suns rays that causes us live shorter lives in years & literally not grow as tall. There have been experiments to try this theory with different plants & smaller animals. One was a cherry tomato plant and the tomatoes were so abundant and large they didnt have enough room for the "tomato forest". People after getting out of a hyperbaric chambers feel better & heal quicker. Just a few examples that give favor to this theory. And the flood & noah's ark well if I go on people may get bored if they already havent lol
    Yes, so people who never go outside are taller, is that what you are saying?

Also, how is higher oxygen levels proof of owt biblical at all? I don't 'spose you've heard of, you know, science and stuff.

The oxygen-levels, if we're talking prehistoric times and all of that, would have been higher on account of a bunch of stuff, including, but no limited to, a different ecology. During the jurassic era, the oxygen levels in the air were something like 25% higher than they are now.

Furthermore, it stand to reason that a somewhat higher level of oxygen , no too high though, than what plants and such have evolved for would affect their growth.

Oxygen is a fuel of sorts, one that fuels other other processes in our bodies, and the less complicated the organism, the more likely it would be that more oxygen helped it grow faster in a shorter period of time, what with everything working faster and better with less energy expended to take up more oxygen.

Plants especially have the sort of uniform cellular makeup that makes it very easy to scale up without any negative side effects. Just more of the same thing.

People aren't really made for up-scaling very far. Like sextent already pointed out our skeletal structure and lungs couldn't handle that sort of size (that of the hoax-skeleton above), not even with 25% more oxygen in the air.

As for the Smithsonian destroying 13 feet tall specimens, well, I have to say I doubt your sources, a tad. Biologically, it's probably not impossible, a person could survive being that size, I reckon. They would probably not be the fittest for survival, though. Could be extreme cases of gigantism hit that height, though it can't be very common.

I have a hard time seeing why anyone (anyone not mental anyways) would supress that sort of thing because it gives "support to the bible", as you say. Although a hella lot of people on the planet don't care one iota about what the bible says or don't, it doesn't mean that they would refrain from reporting something noeworthy, if the bible happened to mention something tha sounded a bit like it.
    Last edited by Snee; 12-19-2007 at 04:25 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by N4riX View Post
    i hope they don't trace this back to me, he had to die
    Haha, Best comment of the day
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    *Snee

dude, chill out, I just said it was a theory. I never stated it as fact. And my "sources" go into more depth, forgive me for not being the scientist as you come across to be.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    and no people who dont go out side wont grow taller

6. Lounge   -   #46
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    wow when i saw this i got very interested becuase its in india and i have herd many crazy (inagoodscaryway) things about stuff happenin in India i think its real why would someone photo shop it lol....maybe its not it the news becuz its in india if you read the article it says Jurisdiction was with army so im not sure any news reporters were going to go threw all that trouble lol just my opinion tho dont bash me haha

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    *Snee

dude, chill out, I just said it was a theory. I never stated it as fact.
    wont see this on the news because is give support to the Bible

Many of these have been found & the Smithsonian have hidden or destroyed many of them. I forget the tallest but many have been found around 13 feet tall.

the firmament would block many of the suns rays that causes us live shorter lives in years & literally not grow as tall.
    and no people who dont go out side wont grow taller
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy
    Haha, Best comment of the day
    /fail

8. Lounge   -   #48
    none of that was meant to come across as fact, pardon me.

supposedly, the only thing that can block the "harmful rays" of the sun is water, concrete, & lead.
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-19-2007 at 07:00 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    lol in that second pic doesent it look like hes holding a big ass pistol haha

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    lol in that second pic doesent it look like hes holding a big ass pistol haha
    yea it does, must be custom made

http://www.drdino.com/downloads.php The garden of Eden video starting about 34 min into the vid explains it better than I, been a while since ive seen it

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast