Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: An Eighty Foot Tall Human Skeleton Discovered!

time traveller clone giant ?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    time traveller clone giant ?
    Got it in one.
    You should quit while you're ahead.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Fuck sake lollers.

People over 8 foots have all sort of health problems, including but not limited to difficulties with their skelington structure not being able to cope. An 80 foot human being, think it thro' ffs.

It's not even within the realms of science fucking fiction.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    also if it was found, you would see it on the 10' Clock news.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Good point Allen. Well presented.

One assumes it would be a fairly big story (pun intended) if it were fucking even cunting possible.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    LABIA's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S!X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight View Post
    omg, this is nutts. Some guy makes a new account called "Cunt" (jerk off) just to cuss someone out. omfg (< oh my funny god)
    A no life, I suppose.

What level Dungeon Master are you, fucktard?
    Piss off.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    wont see this on the news because is give support to the Bible

Many of these have been found & the Smithsonian have hidden or destroyed many of them. I forget the tallest but many have been found around 13 feet tall. The theory behind this is found in the Kent Hovind videos on drdino.com. The theory is before the flood the earth was surrounded by another layer in the atmosphere which consisted of either ice or water. I think it was called the firmament in Genesis. It cause the earth to be pressurized with more oxygen that we have now & the firmament would block many of the suns rays that causes us live shorter lives in years & literally not grow as tall. There have been experiments to try this theory with different plants & smaller animals. One was a cherry tomato plant and the tomatoes were so abundant and large they didnt have enough room for the "tomato forest". People after getting out of a hyperbaric chambers feel better & heal quicker. Just a few examples that give favor to this theory. And the flood & noah's ark well if I go on people may get bored if they already havent lol
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-19-2007 at 02:30 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    LABIA's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post

Many of these have been found & the Smithsonian have hidden or destroyed many of them. I forget the tallest but many have been found around 13 feet tall. The theory behind this is found in the Kent Hovind videos on drdino.com. The theory is before the flood the earth was surrounded by another layer in the atmosphere which consisted of either ice or water. I think it was called the firmament in Genesis. It cause the earth to be pressurized with more oxygen that we have now & the firmament would block many of the suns rays that causes us live shorter lives in years & literally not grow as tall. There have been experiments to try this theory with different plants & smaller animals. One was a cherry tomato plant and the tomatoes were so abundant and large they didnt have enough room for the "tomato forest". People after getting out of a hyperbaric chambers feel better & heal quicker. Just a few examples that give favor to this theory. And the flood & noah's ark well if I go on people may get bored if they already havent lol

Why were the Americans experimenting with tomato forrest?
    Piss off.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    I knew it.
    Where were the giant tomatoes during The Ketchup Wars?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Lounge   -   #40
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well cherry tomatoes are small. If the theory worked then I wouldnt want to try it with a redwood forrest or lizards even lol

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast