Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waffles over-cooked??

I look in the invites section & every other request is for waffles.

I have What & a couple of other Music Trackers - is Waffles that
    special, or is it just the MUST have tracker of moment??

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    nothing special for me at least..but they only have 18,853 members there,whatcd have more that 40K so everyone also looking waffle because they are open for few days now..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I see.......

Seems like some designer clothes, good to say you have it, even if they don't look that great.......

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Schoolboystuff View Post
    I look in the invites section & every other request is for waffles.

I have What & a couple of other Music Trackers - is Waffles that
    special, or is it just the MUST have tracker of moment??
    you are asking if you need waffles?

of course you do. it's a great tracker for music lovers.

if you like what, you will love waffles.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I recently joined waffles and I'm amazed at how fast torrents are added. By the time I get to the bottom of one page and go to the next, a whole new page has filled up. I like the way it's organized too.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I got a bad first impression of Waffles. I had two invites, used one and now have zero. If I didn't have anyone to invite I wouldn't care but I do, and every inquiry I have made, into what is up with that, goes unanswered.

Also I have downloaded some very disappointing rips from there.

So I can't really say I love waffles in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    I think waffles is quite good. I use both what and waffles, sometimes i can only find sthing on only one of them, it is definitely worth looking for, if you love music (i do, ipod is always in my ear) its a cool sie.

Tbh, when its not freeleech its kinda suffering cos of the few leechers. : /

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    what>waffles, has more active torrents i believe from the last time I checked

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    What and Waffles are pretty much the same tracker.
    They both have strengths and weaknesses
    and they both fill each others gaps.

Waffles and What put together is like having the ultimate music tracker.

Personally, if you like music, I think all music trackers are worth getting.

Even OiNK had some low points that could easily be cured by #it or TT or whatever smaller tracker you choose, depending on your musical tastes.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Honestly I think that Waffles will grow into a bigger and better tracker than What. It seems to have that oink feel and it keeps growing very quickly. They are very similar but it seems as though What has reached it's limit for time being, Waffles just got some new servers so they will get bigger in the next few weeks. I am using both and from what I've seen a lot more of the old oink users are on Waffles and are putting that stuff back up. I think that with time Waffles will be closer to what Oink originally was, if possible. I would say you need both though for the time being.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast