Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's worth trying...

arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I lost my BitMeTV account yesterday. I've tried to find out why by going to the IRC channel and asking a poster here that is reputed to be staff from there without getting an answer.

I think what happened is somebody above me in the invite tree lost their account so I lost mine. That's all I can come up with. I didn't abuse any policies on my end.

So, I'm just asking for a good Samaritan out there for an invite if they have one. I could give you access to my seedbox for a few days if that helps sweeten the pot (with a few simple requests).

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    reese's Avatar w00t! BT Rep: +5
    not sure if that would work.. wouldnt they catch that?
    ~ Often Imitated, Never Duplicated! ~

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    not sure if that would work.. wouldnt they catch that?
    What wouldn't work? Getting an invite and starting over again? What's wrong with that?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    as long as you have a new IP, nothing (besides it being against the rules)...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You need to find out if:

Your user name & email were deleted or disabled
    Your IP is untouched (ie clean) or banned.

Only then will you even be considered as someone worth inviting back, otherwise members could be putting their future invites and/or account at risk by inviting someone previously banned/disabled, even if it was no fault of your own.

Go back to bitmetv, or their reps, and ask, they don't bite.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You need to find out if:

Only then will you even be considered as someone worth inviting back, otherwise members could be putting their future invites and/or account at risk by inviting someone previously banned/disabled, even if it was no fault of your own.

I go there and try to login and it says disabled...

I go to the BMTV help forum and it says I need voice, which I never get. I've sat there for over an hour.

I'll go back again and try to find out something I suppose.

OK...I'm there again...idling in help with an autoresponse saying 'you need voice (+v)'
    Last edited by arkiebrian; 12-17-2007 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiebrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You need to find out if:

I go there and try to login and it says disabled...

I go to the BMTV help forum and it says I need voice, which I never get. I've sat there for over an hour.

I'll go back again and try to find out something I suppose.

OK...I'm there again...idling in help with an autoresponse saying 'you need voice (+v)'
    You can only pm a member.. need to ask a mod there either to voice you or to ask them what happened to the account.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well..they normally voice you when some mod is on!..so that no spammers join in the help channel..ur wait might take up to 3 hours or something..it happens sometimes..they r busy ppl
    Been There, Done That

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    um, when i visited bmtv help channel i got voice by time, and i could tell my problem, u should wait a little.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    OK...looks like I have to go back there and sit for hours?

Everytime I type something it says 'you need voice' - that's it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast