Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: ScT bears down on cheats

Whilst I support measures clamping down on cheating I have to question whether cheating (however much it is going on) is really a problem at ScT. The speeds there are great on new and old torrents, and torrents stay alive there for ages. Even if there are a fair number of people leeching their hearts out it doesnt seem to be hurting the site. Therefore, if there's any doubt that the new scripts are working properly they should get rid of them. It's not like there is a pressing need for the clampdown so surely the scales should tip in favour of not potentially banning innocent members.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    Lol, good luck FSTY in gettin ur acc back but you'll prob hang around IRC waitin for the main man and then get kicked.

The day I got disabled I still had the torrents running in my client and posted ascreen here on FST and the reply from a mod from ScT was how photoshop can be good...emm yeah ok...

Then in the thread I posted I said how I donated for 9 invites also and some nob head here with 1000+ posts said I didn't donate for any invites cause I was a cheat(he knows who he is). I said I paid €180 for invites and he said I was lying cause if u buy more u get them cheaper..LMAO...I didn't buy them all together And I still have the tranasction statements in my email acc...

FSTY good luck in getting ur acc back....
    The good members have to crawl back and beg for their acc back while the pro cheats sit back and give ScT the 2 fingers.....Good isn't it
    hehe , I don't have big hope to take that acc back, just want to try the last chance

Thanks for your experience share

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Whilst I support measures clamping down on cheating I have to question whether cheating (however much it is going on) is really a problem at ScT. The speeds there are great on new and old torrents, and torrents stay alive there for ages. Even if there are a fair number of people leeching their hearts out it doesnt seem to be hurting the site. Therefore, if there's any doubt that the new scripts are working properly they should get rid of them. It's not like there is a pressing need for the clampdown so surely the scales should tip in favour of not potentially banning innocent members.
    tbh, I agree. However, this seems to be a pet project of djGrrr's, and I think he's going to keep working on them till they are perfect or nearly so.

Anyone accused of cheating who is certain they didn't cheat should continue to return to irc to talk to him. He does re-enable some people after checking the data they were sending.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112