Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT bears down on cheats

Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1979 View Post
    Does this mean they will be opening signups soon? i been trying to become a member for nearly 6 months (knowing my luck, it will be invite only!!)
    Probably not registration signup, invitation signups will probably be open/easier to signup for, for a while until it fills up again.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediemm View Post
    Nice move from sct! What's the point of cheating anyways? Bittorent is all about sharing It would be more clever if oink made their scripts public so that everyone could use it
    no, then the cheaters could view it and see what methods oink used to detect the cheating apps, and they would make them better. careful distribution between a few choice trackers on the other hand would be a different story.

Does this mean they will be opening signups soon? i been trying to become a member for nearly 6 months (knowing my luck, it will be invite only!!)
    it will never be open for public signups. if u dont know anyone whos a member who could invite u, try signup elsewhere. theres thousands of invites floating around in the database waiting to be sent out. also, the number of unconfirmed users almost matches the number of free slots.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Emma1979's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    it will never be open for public signups. if u dont know anyone whos a member who could invite u, try signup elsewhere. theres thousands of invites floating around in the database waiting to be sent out. also, the number of unconfirmed users almost matches the number of free slots.[/quote]

Ive been with TL a while now and find that a good tracker with good speeds. Do they offer the same content as sct do? i just hear so many good things with sct

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    it will never be open for public signups. if u dont know anyone whos a member who could invite u, try signup elsewhere. theres thousands of invites floating around in the database waiting to be sent out. also, the number of unconfirmed users almost matches the number of free slots.
    Ive been with TL a while now and find that a good tracker with good speeds. Do they offer the same content as sct do? i just hear so many good things with sct[/quote]

the same content as in 0day stuff, because it's the same everywhere, but ScT has 3 times the torrents TL has and packs that TL only dreams about

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED
    this could scare the cheaters for a while

only oink had the perfect script and everbody knows that

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Rockin to the beat BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Im happy they are cracking down, its funny to watch the numbers drop every day

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Emma1979's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    the same content as in 0day stuff, because it's the same everywhere, but ScT has 3 times the torrents TL has and packs that TL only dreams about
    Ill still hope for the day i manage too get in then

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm glad they're catching cheaters. There are so many other people out there without an account that would be good users.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    I'm not on ScT but I welcome anything that combats leeching. Good job SCT.

Saying that, I AM on SCC...anyone?
    Last edited by kerberos; 12-18-2007 at 09:55 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    wrong forum
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast