Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: uTorrent cannot run with hosting-ie

thechile's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    never used it but this looks about right http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloa...a_download.xml

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I really don't understand, I haven't found the Mac version of the program you told me thechile, but I tried to download uTorrent 1.7.5 from the other site I found in Google (forgot its name), remove all the installed utorrent preferences, restart the VPS, install this same version of uTorrent but from different resource, and it works very well right now. Really don't get it, because I've done the same thing b4, just different version number downloaded from utorrent official site, but none of them could worked. Now I'm seeding again in F*N

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by thechile View Post
    if you are logging in to the VPS via RDP on a windows box, have you tried logging into the console rather than just a TS session?

start->run.. enter mstsc.exe /v:x.x.x.x:3389 /console where x.x.x.x is your VPS IP address.

once logged in this way, launch utorrent again and maybe some more useful info will be shown. Sometimes error msg's only go to the console session and get missed.

fLo
    thechile, just wanna inform you and the other guys using Mac OS, there are another programs to Remote Desktop Windows, they are TSclientX and CoRD. This TSclientX could also display console mode like mstsc.exe /v:x.x.x.x:3389 /console does. It uses X11 but skinned with Aqua

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12