Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: complete noob

I love giganews - the speed for me is ungodly fast, and for me worth every penny. Not everyone will get the same results as me, as I am only 5 hops away on a traceroute. They have a speed test thingy on their site, use it and get an idea of how fast they will be for you.

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    kaiser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    Almost every provider offers a free trial.
    I.E. start an account, if it's not for you cancel within so many GBs and be charged nothing.
    Yes, they will let you know when you hit that mark before charging you. At least Giganews did....
    Will try. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dylster
    Also in answer to kaiser's issue, I don't know what you usenet veterans think about Usenext but I did a 1GB free trial with then without ever even taking my credit card out of my wallet.
    Thank you too
    One note. Although trial time is free, but they still want PayPal account details so PayPal could charge a fee of 1 Euro

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    A basic and easy client that I use myself is GrabIt. It's also free!
    ^ can't read english or know what usenet is so kid downloaded something that will sync and subc to a newsgroup. Dolt pays for it cuz he can't access it free LOL

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Say Hyper why don't you relax a bit. Broken Happens to be a very well liked, helpful, and knowledgeable member here. So ease up a bit

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    Long John Silver
    Quote Originally Posted by kopy View Post
    Thanks for all the answers but i'll stick by torrenting for a while
    I think so too. I'm itching to try this as freind has recommended it, but $25/month (I'm in the caribbean which makes paying difficult even by paypal) - I'll wait until I can get a decent method of payment worked out....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123