Thread: Hello ... I Been looking for a site like this...

I've hope there was a place like this, an online forum where you can ask question about file shareing communities. I have a few but they barly change day by day and I want a site that is constanly update with links. What I'm looking for is a file shareing communtiy or a site that has links to file hosting sites like as RS MU and FF, that have the file catorized by application, movie, tv ,games etc...

Just looking for more site out on the Internet, I googled rapidshare links and megaupload but it not much hope.
    Last edited by AndreL; 12-19-2007 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    katz.cd or phazeddl.com
    Those are the public warez indexers. You will find a site that is right for you from there. Good luck.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    any non warez sites
    Last edited by AndreL; 12-19-2007 at 05:18 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreL View Post
    .wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }any non warez sitesSMALL#green {clear: both;width: 81px;height: 12px;//background:#fff url(http://rapidsharedb.com/scripts/green.gif) repeat top right;background:green;}span#red {clear: both;width: 81px;height: 12px;filter:alpha(opacity=80);background:red;}
    WTF?
    Just type plain text, without code. It makes your post just about unreadable.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    sorry that was my browser doing all that extra charicters and stuff I got it set up to where it won't do that any more.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +1
    any non warez sites

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    what are you exactly lookin' for ???
    what do you mean a non warez site ???
    A forum with different links i guess...
    have a look at those ones >>>

moviehustle.com
    tehPARADOX.COM
    warez-bb.org
    projectw.org
    waz-warez.org
    d-fiend.blogspot.com
    mechodownload.com
    thedeviants.net
    oleoo.us
    puzo.org
    katzforums.com
    underworldbase.com
    p2pconsortium.com

Even a Romanian forum
    romaniainedit.3xforum.ro

Enjoy !!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    I'm completely baffled as to why anyone would need to find a forum that hosts only legal content on specifically rapidshare. People that use rapidshare to host and share only legal files are probably not going to run or need a forum with the categories: Appz, movies, tv, etc. Just use download.com or something...

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Thnks a lot snoopdo2g thats what I was talk'in about places like tehPARADOX.COM cause I'm a member of that one, which is a great forum. Places like that. Oh' yea I worded my post wrong. I've should have said not just warez sites but sites of all kind that have rapidshare and meagaupload links.

thanks again and if any one elses know of any other sites do a post like my man snoopdo2g where he has a list of the sites.