Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many People?

how many peopel are said to use kazaa lite? i knwo over 60 million in the US, but what about total

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    holy shit 60 million in the us alone!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@25 July 2003 - 05:05
    how many peopel are said to use kazaa lite? i knwo over 60 million in the US, but what about total
    who told u 60million? u mean 6million?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    IamCool
    i thought it was 4 million.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Considering that KMD has only recently claimed the record for most-downloaded software at around 4.5 million downloads, I find it incredibly hard to believe that KL has even 4 million, let alone 6 or even 60 million

I'd say that there'd be probably anywhere between 100,000 and 1,000,000 people using KL - That's my estimate, and it's exactly what I say it is (an estimate)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    sorry, for 60 million, that wasnt kazaa lite, that was file-sharing in general.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Actually KaZaa has been downloaded over 200 Milliion times. As we can see there are about 4 Million users online at any time.

IT IS estimated that the US File Sharers are at about 60 Million, though I have read reports in the past that estimate aroun 40 Million plus in the US with about 10 Million of those users being under the age of 18 years old.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    woah i thought that was too much 60million in the US

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I've heard 50 mil in the US, but statistics can never be sure so I'd say at least 40 mil.

Remember, that's not how many people are sharing now, but have done it at least once in, say, the past year or 2 I'd guess.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by DasScoot@25 July 2003 - 20:10
    but have done it at least once in, say, the past year or 2 I'd guess.
    Though you cannot eat just one chip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast