Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: FTN Christamas gift :D

sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    FTN's "what have you done for me lately" attitude towards giving out invites has annoyed me for a while. I've uploaded over a tb there, and the last time I asked for an invite a few months ago, they essentially called me a bad user for not using the tracker enough. I don't know if that motivates others to upload even more, but it def left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Why should they award tracker collectors with invites? This is basically what they are doing imo, trying to discourage collecting. Many people join a tracker, seed for a month with a seedbox to get to 500GB-1TB+ and barely use the tracker afterwards. Why join the site in the first place then if you don't plan on using your account for the long haul? I totally agree with what they are doing and how they are handing out invites. Any well respected site should reward it's active contributing members not the people who hoard sites within their bookmarks and login once a week to keep them active.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    FTN's "what have you done for me lately" attitude towards giving out invites has annoyed me for a while. I've uploaded over a tb there, and the last time I asked for an invite a few months ago, they essentially called me a bad user for not using the tracker enough. I don't know if that motivates others to upload even more, but it def left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Why should they award tracker collectors with invites? This is basically what they are doing imo, trying to discourage collecting. Many people join a tracker, seed for a month with a seedbox to get to 500GB-1TB+ and barely use the tracker afterwards. Why join the site in the first place then if you don't plan on using your account for the long haul? I totally agree with what they are doing and how they are handing out invites. Any well respected site should reward it's active contributing members not the people who hoard sites within their bookmarks and login once a week to keep them active.
    what u said is true...
    @roark: u better start leeching things instead of pushing tb's
    and get activ in forums and irc..
    Last edited by SIMRACK; 12-20-2007 at 08:13 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    TheDog's Avatar seed 24/7
    they will give 2 invites to everyone who has 200 gb upl ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    MoCca's Avatar BestShare Staff BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    no they will give to the active ones and those who asked for a invite

p.s packs already started i hope i catch some great packs.. i've made allmost 100 gb in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    am not a part of this site , but still wish everyone happy leeching who are part of this site

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDog View Post
    Not quite like that...

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    With the 2x upload we will see a whole bunch of new "FTN Heroes" in about no time at all

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    OMG realy great info.
    HT

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I Am Legend DVDSCR DVDR

Gone Baby Gone DVDSCR

Have just been up'd.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDog View Post
    No.

with 200 gb + 8 week one can be FTN P**** and to request for an invite you must be FTN P****. In normal condition, FTN P**** can request 1 invite each month but atm (till Jan 2nd) they will be handed out 2 invite (instead of 1) if the request is successful.

Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

I Am Legend DVDSCR DVDR

Gone Baby Gone DVDSCR

Have just been up'd.
    excellent upload booster...i got 4+ ratio already
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-21-2007 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast