Thread: Expanding Waffles Number of Members

timydog's Avatar Oinka! Whata!
    I see many on here looking for an invite to Waffles, myself included find it very difficult in tring to find an invite. There are also many on here who are members of Waffles, what are your thoughts on membership expansion similar to What.cd over the past two weeks?

It was not so long ago that it was quite difficult to get an invite to What.cd, now most people who want to join are getting invites, which is good for the community and its expansion. What.cd seems to be growing quite nicely now. Do you think the same will happen on Waffles?

Or will it remain very difficult to get an invite, so remain elusive for many on here. Just wondering really, what are the current members thoughts? Also if there is an invite going spare great, if not, good luck to all, and keep trying, stick in there. I am sure you will eventually be rewarded for your efforts!

Merry Xmas! Timy

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by timydog View Post

It was not so long ago that it was quite difficult to get an invite to What.cd, now most people who want to join are getting invites, which is good for the community and its expansion. What.cd seems to be growing quite nicely now. Do you think the same will happen on Waffles?
    if they keep working good like now they will be like whatcd or even better than him,but i dont look sites in that way..every site have diffrent things..the best is to be member on both site and enjoy..

Or will it remain very difficult to get an invite, so remain elusive for many on here. Just wondering really, what are the current members thoughts? Also if there is an invite going spare great, if not, good luck to all, and keep trying, stick in there. I am sure you will eventually be rewarded for your efforts!
    no it will not be difficult at all, new system for invites on waffles

From here on out, anyone who's a Power User+ will receive 1 invite twice per month, not to exceed a total of 5. You will only get the invites if you are already a power user when the script runs.*

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    timydog's Avatar Oinka! Whata!
    no it will not be difficult at all, new system for invites on waffles

From here on out, anyone who's a Power User+ will receive 1 invite twice per month, not to exceed a total of 5. You will only get the invites if you are already a power user when the script runs.*
    Thanks for the feedback, good news for all on here seeking an invite in the future!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i rekon waffles shud expand too. bt glad to see what.cd is growing

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sounds good - looking forward to joining once the new invite system kicks in

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The new invite system has already kicked in for PU users. You get 2 invites per month automatically. Invites are very hard to come by in waffles, but witht he new script more people will have them and the'll be automatic which= ease. They did expand their user base quite a bit. waffles has been great thus far to me. What.cd is just as good but waffles has the edge when it comes to flac. Thats about it.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    What.cd just effectively killed their invite system so invites to that site will be much harder to come by from now on.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrrrl View Post
    What.cd just effectively killed their invite system so invites to that site will be much harder to come by from now on.
    yep, that's true.