Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK, i'm going to join in and look for a free FTN invite

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    EDIT, Thanks for the invite man and thanks you guys for helping me bumping this thread.
    Last edited by Thatsgreat; 12-20-2007 at 01:30 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    These FTN request threads are getting ridiculous now, no offense to you but seriously get real people I know that cheeseman got lucky and got invited but dont expect that to happen all the time.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    No of course. But I'm just saying this cause I want to join FTN. I don't want the invite to trade or cheat or something. I'm going to keep it for myself of course and this is a good time to ask for FTN invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    wow cheeseman got invited, didnt knew that... hmmm so what should i do next
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    No of course. But I'm just saying this cause I want to join FTN. I don't want the invite to trade or cheat or something. I'm going to keep it for myself of course and this is a good time to ask for FTN invite.
    It may be a good time with the extra invite, but this is not the place. You are just one more person in a swarm of requests for the same thing. Try looking somewhere outside FST if you actually want a chance.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    But as BamZow said, some of the ''requesters'' never even live up to what they say. They don't get involved in the community as they say they will. ''I would like to join because of the community''. I can't say I will have 100 post/day or 10 post/day in the forum if I get invited, but on the other hand I haven't said I would like to join because of the community. But of course, if there is something for me to add or help with I will. I can always check the forum and look if there is something that sounds interesting, but I can't promise I will get involved. I would hang around in the irc tho as much as I can. Cause I like the fast response or feedback thing.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    very happy for cheesman

wish you goodluck

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Thanks! (this is a bump)

I could as _coder_ said just write something small. but as some people mention, it's nice to get to know the one you are going to invite. So I tried to make my point very clear why I want to join FTN. Is that enough you think people? If you had an FTN invite? What would you seek for? What is important that the one who is going to receive the invite has? Give me some feedback please.
    Last edited by Thatsgreat; 12-19-2007 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If I had an invite that I was willing to give to someone I didn't know, it would not be given to one of these request threads. I would randomly pick some one who I felt deserved it, without asking for it. Also be carefull with your bumps, replying is one thing, but you should only bump your own thread once a day.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    WHAT!!!!!!!! FUDGE!!!!!!!!! Oh that's it next video request u guys gonna c will be from me

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast