Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: www.drdino.com

Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    About his tax fraud, how do we know much of it wasnt fabricated? I mean we're talkin about the our U.S. government here. Also if it is true, which it probably is from some of the anti-gov Hovind talks about, who makes the decision of which sin is worse than another? Does this make him less credible? Frankly I think its a matter of opinion.
    It's part of showing the guy for what he is. Someone who lies about his qualifications, in order to sell products. Then describes his organisation as a Church in order to avoid tax. One would have thought if it was fabricated he would have offered a defence.

Believe what you want mate, you've obviously bought into it. Or look at the facts. It's your choice, I seriously don't give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck about Scientologists, or Jehovah's Witnesses either. They are just as fucking mental and claim religious status to afford some sort of credibility / tax status. What they aren't is Christian, in any real sense of the Word. Neither is that cunt.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    About his credibility.

Hovind claims to possess a masters degree and a doctorate in education from Patriot University in Colorado. According to Hovind, his 250-page dissertation was on the topic of the dangers of teaching evolution in the public schools. Formerly affiliated with Hilltop Baptist Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Patriot University is accredited only by the American Accrediting Association of Theological Institutions, an accreditation mill that provides accreditation for a $100 charge. Patriot University has moved to Alamosa, Colorado and continues to offer correspondence courses for $15 to $32 per credit. The school's catalog contains course descriptions but no listing of the school's faculty or their credentials. Name It and Frame It lists Patriot University as a degree mill [3].
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/credentials.html

3. Lounge   -   #13
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKMhtyI3L8[/youtube]

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    About his tax fraud, how do we know much of it wasnt fabricated? I mean we're talkin about the our U.S. government here. Also if it is true, which it probably is from some of the anti-gov Hovind talks about, who makes the decision of which sin is worse than another? Does this make him less credible? Frankly I think its a matter of opinion.
    It's part of showing the guy for what he is. Someone who lies about his qualifications, in order to sell products. Then describes his organisation as a Church in order to avoid tax. One would have thought if it was fabricated he would have offered a defence.

Believe what you want mate, you've obviously bought into it. Or look at the facts. It's your choice, I seriously don't give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck about Scientologists, or Jehovah's Witnesses either. They are just as fucking mental and claim religious status to afford some sort of credibility / tax status. What they aren't is Christian, in any real sense of the Word. Neither is that cunt.
    yea maybe but thats your opinion

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post

best. reply. evar.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post

best. reply. evar.
    Well there was that time that someone posted "Get a life, get laid, wanker"

However other than that I have to concur.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    yeah, concur or do something else.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    yeah, concur or do something else.
    I concur to the max.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I see he got ten years

Governments are bitches if you come between them and their taxes

Fact!

Oh wait he didn't do facts
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #20
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    I see he got ten years

Governments are bitches if you come between them and their taxes

Fact!

Oh wait he didn't do facts

thats right! there are no facts, no absolutes, only educated guesses, and thats a fact

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast