• How many Spend More than 1+ in FST

13 37.14%
  • How many Of You Guys wants to Give it Up

10 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Torrenting Sort Of Addiction

svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    *****Guys and Freinds , Since 1 year seen many and many guys addicted to torrent trading , some people think that their future is in FST. Is FST an addict. Well,this is more or less leads to Drugs addict type. Some people cry for torrents, and lots and lots of stories. One has to realize that this is not Future, its just a time pass, Some people take this as hobby.. So please freinds, do what ever in smart way.**********

*** Please Dont Think it Otherwise.************
    Last edited by svergie; 12-19-2007 at 10:08 PM.
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I look i like i download if the community is good and i enjoy it i join in

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    I am not addected to torrents.. I spend some time on forums and torrents each day. Even spend money on a box. But this is becouse this is a hobby i enjoy.

The time i spend here i could ofcouse do something contructive. But I know myslef well enough to know that i would probobly just spend that time infornt of the tv zaping between all sorts of crappy reruns and so so movies.

I do beleve that some people here might be addicted, and put way to much time and energy into this. But we have to chose for ourself what we want to do with our lifes.
    Imange how far human kind would have reached if we learnd form other peoples mistakes?
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Cheffy 4 President! I agree with each and every word.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    nice thoughts guys,, interesting views
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I was addicted to torrenting a while back for about a month or two

Result was I got many trackers and invites and suffered in my 1st midterms

So had to kick my ass myself and get back to real life and got my act together during the other 2 months of the semester

Now, I ll just keep it as a hobby and make the best of what you have

Well said cheffy, learned it the hard way

Who the hell cares about how many posts you have in fst. It wont feed you

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    "Guys and Freinds" lol

didnt we have a thread about this?
    anyways imo downloading pirated software, movies, music, etc and SHARING in general is addictive. currently the best one right now is bittorrent, so yeah its addictive

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think that with all addictions to choose from, sharing is a pretty decent one
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TriviuM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Sorry but.. im Addicted I Loe This Shit
    ________

=

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    well, im getting addicted, it started faaaaaaaaaaaaar back in time, but i've started to look around again 2 months ago, I've managed to get inside all the trackers I would ever need, those which fulfil my needs in music, movies, even managed to find those contents i would never imagined they could exist outside those hdds of those guys who are in the inside ring (i dont mean those high lvl torrent sites, i mean for example director pupils, when i look for rare movies), and im completely happy with what i've reached. Considering that I have other things to do, im about to quit this, and live happy with these trackers, and enjoying the content, regardless if its a zomgwtfsohigh lvl tracker or just a still open signup tracker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast