Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You Listening?

CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Are you listening to your MP3 collection through your Home Audio System?

If so, describe your hook-up for those who are interested in setting theirs up.

My Setup
    None as of yet, but I'm getting ready to set it up, so I'm interested in how you've done yours - or how you're planning to do it.

Thanks,

Tchau!

2. Music   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    I have my pc hooked up to the auxiliary connection on my steroe. So im pretty much using my stereo speakers as my computer speakers. You just need a connection cable that you can get at any electronics store for something like 15 dollars. Otherwise I listen to my burned cds, which play with more clarity and better sound that the music that goes through all the wires and sometimes is a bit off. Hope that helps.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Music   -   #3
    BANNED
    Well Ive got 10 bucks crap speakers in my PC does the job though

my room has a DVD player which is connected for dubly souround I use it for my mp3 too

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah My bad...look below...

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    But i mostly put them to CD and play them on my stereo system *its so lovely and loud with heaps of bass*

6. Music   -   #6
    1800W?? whoa.. i have a 200 something W stereo with no woofer.. I am miising out.

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by mogadishu@15 July 2003 - 11:19
    1800W?? whoa.. i have a 200 something W stereo with no woofer.. I am miising out.
    Utohs i added to many zero&#39;s....damn typo&#39;s 180W...And thats both speakers put together with the subwoofer...*i think...i dunno my puter speakers are stupid sometimes*...

8. Music   -   #8
    I once had an (old) audio receiver hooked to the computer... 50W x 4... till the sub carked it... but i live with a "noise narzi" and even Cely&#39;s 180W computer speakers are too loud

9. Music   -   #9
    i really need a subwoofer
    .. i have tons of wattage, but hardly any bass

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    I have My nomad jukebox and i have a Y-adapter that hooks into the 1/8 in. jack. So i can just play all my songs from my jukebox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast