Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

I've got an Original 'Matrix Revolutions' 3 disc Limited edition Boxset with original soundtrack and collectors booklet..ooh yes i have..i have..honestly..ermm!?!
    hehe ive got Terminator 4 im not lying

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    now now dapadipz.....every1 knows t4 doesnt come out till next week lmfao

wheres these screenshots allready

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I wouldn't be suprised if 'spyware' never posts here again

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    lol this post is a huge joke

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    I think the guys last post will b Terminator 4. after that he will never post again

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    no i can fix a screener but im not to sure i want to now

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Dude, I don't think any 1 cares, cos Centropy or sum 1 like that will bring there own gr8 version...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    no i can fix a screener but im not to sure i want to now
    Hey Spyware,

don't tell us you can fix a screener, but DO IT AND SHARE IT . Then everybody knows your not full of (sh)it. But on the other hand if you don't back up your words with actions, well, then everybody knows what you really are...

Greetz, D!mensio_x

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    I really get tired of people who say they have something and then when no one belives them they have hurt feelings and say I am not sharing it now. If you have it share it and if you dont want to share it keep your mouth shut cause we really dont care. A little advice for all those that responsed to "I have whatever," just ignore them and maybe they will go away.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by iamhere@25 July 2003 - 20:42
    I really get tired of people who say they have something and then when no one belives them they have hurt feelings and say I am not sharing it now.  If you have it share it and if you dont want to share it keep your mouth shut cause we really dont care.  A little advice for all those that responsed to "I have whatever,"  just ignore them and maybe they will go away.
    i dont have it yet but i could fix it if not someone else get it first

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast