Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

I notice he didn't put a date up , I that case I will sort out a screener for Spiderman 2 too..

Within the next 2 years

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    lol

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by spyware+25 July 2003 - 20:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spyware @ 25 July 2003 - 20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iamhere@25 July 2003 - 20:42
    I really get tired of people who say they have something and then when no one belives them they have hurt feelings and say I am not sharing it now. If you have it share it and if you dont want to share it keep your mouth shut cause we really dont care. A little advice for all those that responsed to "I have whatever," just ignore them and maybe they will go away.
    i dont have it yet but i could fix it if not someone else get it first [/b][/quote]
    So basically,you are waiting for someone ELSE to get it just like everyone else? So why the smegging feck did you bother posting this lame thread that just makes you look like a prick?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    just makes you look like a prick
    err look like?? lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    ok the newcster is back on .. watch out&#33; what ya think Dapadipz? should I? naaaah&#33; not feelin froggy tonight&#33;

ok i have the pre release screener of Star Trek 11: The Search for Captain Kirk

any takers?

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Removed

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    uuum I hear someone trying to speak but..uum they just don&#39;t seem to be getting through. Anyone else hear the little squeeker?

naaah must be my imagination playing tricks on me. ooooh it&#39;s a fly in the room. hold on let me go grab my fly swatter and smack the holy crap outta it? that should get rid of it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Removed

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    OOOH THAT was really childish.. and by the way that will definately get you bumped outta here way to big..i suggest you make it smaller. AND STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND STOP CUTTING IN TO ANOTHER TOPIC.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    OOOH THAT was really childish
    guess how old i am

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast