Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: need F*N invite i give S*T invite :)

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    60
    need F*N invite i give S*T invite

    basicly if u have an f*n invite to give pm me and we ll find a trade solution if u dont need the s*t

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    645
    I doubt this will do you any good.
    Not a good idea to trade any of the two trackers you posted!

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLF View Post
    I doubt this will do you any good.
    Not a good idea to trade any of the two trackers you posted!
    WHY ?

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    I am America
    Posts
    500
    Trading those 2 trackers is asking for trouble.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    Trading those 2 trackers is asking for trouble.
    Just be anonymous

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    60
    invite trading is ok i guess but account trading is like asking for trouble since with invite they wont last long in the tracker if they are not good traders and if they r good traders then its good for the tracker also

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Pirate's Avatar Music Uploader . BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    149
    trading invites / accounts is not allowed in ftn ... it's against the rules .. but i think u don't care about any tracker rules , nothing personally but no trader does .
    any way 97 % you wont get it cause most ftn members are not traders and if you found some one from the rest 3 % i am pretty sure he will be banned sooner or later .

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    60
    hmm its actually harder to get an F*n invite than i thought :/

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    pudel99's Avatar nigga stole my beer
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    43
    you're attempting to trade a vw beatle for a porsche.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    939
    even tough the beatle is better than the porshe i think no tracker beats scT. I wanted ftn just for the community and noratio think..good luck with the trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •